Is my face too fat......

Options

Replies

• Taylor0212
    Taylor0212 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I woudl say yes, but maybe keep the bangs (front) a little longer in the front!
  • sweetpea5445
    sweetpea5445 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I was afraid of getting my hair cut short just a couple months ago for the same reason. I did it and am glad I did. You will look real nice in that hair cut so go for it.
  • littlefreckle91
    Options
    For short hair? I want to cut it short so bad but I feel like my face might still be too chubby for it.

Here is a pic of my face right now (taken 5 min ago):

Picture0001-2.jpg

And here is a pic of how I want my hair:

Victoria-Beckham-short-pixie-haircut.jpg

What are your opinions? Should I do it now? Should I wait? Should I never do it?

Be brutally honest. :D

Your face is definitely not too fat! I think it would looks super cute and flattering :) and there's no time like the present! I always admire women who have short hair i think it looks unique and shows confidence.Good luck in whatever you choose!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Brutally honest, I don't think 99% of women in the world with short hair pull it off.

This.
  • Ayirela
    Ayirela Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    You have to do what makes you happy. It is only hair it grows back! I always kept my hair short with different styles for many years I've only over the last couple of years let it grow long.
  • KristyHumphrey
    KristyHumphrey Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    if you care at all what the opposite sex thinks - most prefer longer hair. I never cut mine-its half-way down my back, but I'm out of style-LOL

If you could care less what anyone else thinks, go for it!
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Going to be honest too.... U have a larger face.... NOT FAT!! (so do I...so trust me I don't mean it mean!)....... Your face will never be pointy and petite like Victoria becks. It's a very very hard took to pull off.
  • dreamingchild
    dreamingchild Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    honest, i think you will look cute. compairing your pic that you posted and the one in your avatar or whatever it is called, you look better with a shorter cut and i think a pixie cut will look cute on you. BUT i would think hard and long before doing it and would try to find one of those things where you upload your pic and the website puts on different haircuts to see what you think. i'm also a firm believer in asking the person cutting my hair what he/she thinks (if you have one you trust).
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Go for it!

#1 Hair grows back!
    #2 Better to risk a new look than be unsatisfied with your current look.
    #3 Don't worry about what other people think! Be your own person and enjoy every minute!
  • lavieboheme1229
    lavieboheme1229 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I would say don't do it for the simple fact that looks like a LOT of work to make look right every morning.

But if you are willing to put in the work, go for it.

And I think Victoria is too SKINNY to pull that hair cut off. (just my opinion)
  • MessyLittlePanda
    MessyLittlePanda Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I have a round face and definitely could not pull off short hair. I tried, and when I look back at pics of myself, I know I looked awful and much better with hair below chin length. My hair is now just past my shoulders and I'm much happier with it.

If you want to go short, you would be better keeping long layers at the front in a side fringe, and short at the back so there is something to frame your face. I think the cut is cute, but you need petite elfin features to carry it of and few of us are so blessed!

The cut you have now, you could try something a bit more choppy with more face framing layers perhaps to add some interest.
  • poledancing_ninja
    Options
    I had my hair cut from waist length to a similar pixie but when I was 29lbs heavier and everyone said it made me look THINNER.

You'd rock it!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Okay, I might not have the most popular answer here. My husband and I JUST talked about this the other day actually. He has amazing taste with women's hair. I don't know why but he does. I think in order to pull off a short haircut like that you need to be very petite and dainty or it just doesn't work. If your face is bigger then your head...its just a fact it will extenuate hose features.
    I will never be that petite and I'm okay with that, no short haircuts for me! haha
    If you want a haircut then go for something sleek and chin length. It frames the face better.
  • dreamingchild
    dreamingchild Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Okay, I might not have the most popular answer here. My husband and I JUST talked about this the other day actually. He has amazing taste with women's hair. I don't know why but he does. I think in order to pull off a short haircut like that you need to be very petite and dainty or it just doesn't work. If your face is bigger then your head...its just a fact it will extenuate hose features.
    I will never be that petite and I'm okay with that, no short haircuts for me! haha
    If you want a haircut then go for something sleek and chin length. It frames the face better.

i'm actually shocked because i think a pixie cut would be adorable on you too.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    U could pull that hair off when u lose 30lbs...no offense
  • eeebee
    eeebee Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Going to be honest too.... U have a larger face.... NOT FAT!! (so do I...so trust me I don't mean it mean!)....... Your face will never be pointy and petite like Victoria becks. It's a very very hard took to pull off.

Even if it was elfin-like, like Mrs Beckham's face, or even thinner (then again, why would anyone want that?) I personally think it is an unflattering hairstyle anyway. Your hair looks hot as it is, maybe go for a drastic colour change and change the style instead of a drastic cut?
  • LarStar
    LarStar Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Go to In Style Magazine's website and scroll 1/2 way down the page and look on the right. You can upload your pic and "try on" celebrity hair cuts :) Hope this helps!! http://www.instyle.com/instyle
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    This link is too Instyle Virtual Makeover

http://www.instyle.com/instyle/makeover/0,,,00.html

I used it to see what I would look like with short hair. Definitely would not do blonde (again).

531362_4240952070318_1702010677_n.jpg
  • KathleenPub
    KathleenPub Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have a very round face and was worried about the same thing. I had long curly hair and now am totally rocking a pixie :) I love it! It's actually very slimming on my face and have gotten nothing but compliments :) I say ask a hair dresser who has a lot of experience and go for it :)
  • MalSponseller
    MalSponseller Posts: 217 Member
    Options

You are so cute!

Thank you!

I do enjoy my long, flowing, colored locks now, though. xD