Hot and Bothered

Options

Replies

• mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I just saw someone put jaw flexing..... Yeah, I'd be all over that AND then some. Just a defined jaw in general. Ooh I'm getting hot and bothered at the thought. :p
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    What do you find sexy? What makes you just wanna stop and praise the universe for a specimen so hawt?

Here are mine...

Fighter pilots. My dad was one so I grew up around a lot of men who wore a green bag to work. Sure, a man in a military uniform is sexy, but nothing gets me going like seeing a man in a flight suit. *fans self*

Rock guitarist. I love seeing a guy playing a rock guitar, not singing at all, just totally in his zone, playing his guitar. The music is loud and angry, but he's oblivious to the crowd. *bites lip*

Snare drummers. I was in the marching band (colorguard, actually). There was nothing sexier than seeing the snare drummers line up, doing their cadence. I just love a good cadence. Better yet, arriving to practice early, catching the tail end of their practice, shirts off, cadence going. *swoon*

Professional female dances (ballerina's and stuff like that). They just typically have nice muscle toned legs and flat tummy, very sexy.
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Intelligence... a good writer is delicious!
    Kindness and chivalry
    Broad, muscled shoulders
    Full, firm lips
    Smiling eyes
    Pretty teeth
    Strong hands
    I love men's arms when their veins sorta pop
    Facial hair, red heads, bald heads, salt n pepper hair, chest hair...

:blushing:
  • LovelySophiya
    Options
    motorcycles:heart:
    accents:heart:
    MILITARY MEN:heart: probably cause most of my family was military....a man in a military uniform is sexy...oooooboy!
    Nice Teeth:heart:
    Tattoos on guys:heart:

BUT MOST OF ALL........WHEN A GUY IS SITTING DOWN AND HE PUTS HIS HEAD DOWN AND PUTS HIS HANDS ON HIS NECK AND I CAN SEE HIS BACK OK i think i need to stop writing now.........:love::love: :love: :love:
  • risaiz
    risaiz Posts: 47
    Options
    I'm a guy, so throw a rock at something and it gets us going. However there's one unsung hero of female sexy-ness that gets lost in the shuffle.

A confident, sexy walk.

Now I'm not talking about the way a half naked girl walks in a rap video, I'm talking about a confident, smart, girl who almost glides. It's a graceful walk that has some an air of confidence, smarts, and enough body movement to give previews to body curves that absolutely destroys a man's eye focus.

There's a girl here I work with who possesses this and I stand from my chair everytime she gets up, without embarrassment.

This is interesting to me. I'm a visual person. Would you possibly have an example of this type of walk for me to better understand? I'm officially intrigued :wink:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I'm a guy, so throw a rock at something and it gets us going. However there's one unsung hero of female sexy-ness that gets lost in the shuffle.

A confident, sexy walk.

Now I'm not talking about the way a half naked girl walks in a rap video, I'm talking about a confident, smart, girl who almost glides. It's a graceful walk that has some an air of confidence, smarts, and enough body movement to give previews to body curves that absolutely destroys a man's eye focus.

There's a girl here I work with who possesses this and I stand from my chair everytime she gets up, without embarrassment.

This is interesting to me. I'm a visual person. Would you possibly have an example of this type of walk for me to better understand? I'm officially intrigued :wink:

I somehow missed his post...but you bet, he's 100% right!!

Youtube ftw lol...I searched 'woman walking'...and got this:

http://youtu.be/l3XiuCDcroQ

Also, this girl definitely has it (even though it's a music video lol):

http://youtu.be/24FT3u-lhg4
  • risaiz
    risaiz Posts: 47
    Options

A confident, sexy walk.

I somehow missed his post...but you bet, he's 100% right!!

Youtube ftw lol...I searched 'woman walking'...and got this:

http://youtu.be/l3XiuCDcroQ

Also, this girl definitely has it (even though it's a music video lol):

http://youtu.be/24FT3u-lhg4

Thanks for the links. The ending to that first youtube video was hilarious! :laugh:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the links. The ending to that first youtube video was hilarious! :laugh:

LOL yeah, I thought you might appreciate it...sort of a double meaning there =p.

She definitely had the walk though...confident, natural hip movement...straight back...perfect =p.
  • clairyfairy247
    clairyfairy247 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Charismatic, charming and a little bit cheeky :)
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    breathing
  • treetpflyer
    treetpflyer Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    A lady who knows how to act in any situation. Class and sense of humor are very hot! Also, a woman that can wear high heels and you never hear her complain about them.
  • treetpflyer
    treetpflyer Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Mine are apparently bad boys and *kitten*. :tongue:

You suck and I think I will go break some windows now! ;)
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    a nice big booty :devil: :devil: :devil:
  • live2runnj
    live2runnj Posts: 157
    Options
    A natural "beauty"... Nothing made up. Someone who can rock it in a pair of shorts, tee shirt and baseball cap as easily as they can in an evening gown heading out to a formal event.

That and big boobs...........

Just sayin.
  • raccoon182
    raccoon182 Posts: 29
    Options
    Musicians are my favorite. I love talent and watching others perform. Something about knowing how to play an instrument the right way amazes me and I love it the best when people play for me privately.

I also think it's nice when people can educate you on things in the right situation.
  • jadesign19
    jadesign19 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Kilts. :love:

As said in Diana Gabaldon's Outlander, "A Highlander in full regalia is an impressive sight--any Highlander, no matter how old, ill-favored, or crabbed in appearance. A tall, straight-bodied, and by no means ill-favored young Highlander at close range is breath-taking."

Exhibit A: http://madteachergraham2.blogspot.com/2010/06/as-build-up-to-pic-that-some-of-you-one.html

Oh my gosh! I am reading the Outlander series this summer. Jamie Fraser is the ultimate male. Everything about his character is everything I want in a man. Unfortunately it's fiction and I'm married. No harm in dreaming. I would love to go to Scotland and step into some stones circles and see what happens. And the highlander accent....kill me now. It be nice to have a man worship me, protect me the way the character does. :blushing:
  • deandretattooman3
    deandretattooman3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I love black men! Always liked men who are tall dark and handsome... love athletes as well, basketball and football.I look at a mans hands, smile and eyes, tattoos and of course if they smell really good.... sigh....:love:
    I'm your man then mami
  • Shananigans_
    Shananigans_ Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Shirtless, buff construction workers
    Black men
    Deep voices
    Big hands
    Scruff
  • DopeyDudleyDursley
    Options
    Intelligent women and women who like to play tennis. :smile:
  • OneEyeUp
    OneEyeUp Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I love black men! Always liked men who are tall dark and handsome... love athletes as well, basketball and football.I look at a mans hands, smile and eyes, tattoos and of course if they smell really good.... sigh....:love:
    I'm your man then mami

:huh: