Hungry at Work

Options
I'm a photographer and when the day is slow I sit and think about how hungry I am. Logically I know I'm not hungry. I'm bored, but I can't stop thinking about food. :-( Any ideas?

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I was the same way, then I started to drink more water and I brought veggies like carrots, celery, cauliflower and broccoli to snack on during the day when I got hungry.
  • magnadooodle
    magnadooodle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    See the funny thing is, I already know that. I used to bring a gallon jug of water with me every day to work, but don't anymore. I wonder where that motivation went..
  • cinciti
    cinciti Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    OMG i feel you!!! What are we gonna do! Lets get it together! We can do it!! Its like my 1st day of really eating good i felt like I was starving but I just pushed thru. We can do it again, just get thru one day at a time... :smile:
  • sofia0586
    sofia0586 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    before i get started at work, i bring out a bowl of cherries, carrots or whatever snacks i brought to keep me from getting up and eating junk.

saves so much time and keeps me on track / productive at work!
  • magnadooodle
    magnadooodle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    OMG i feel you!!! What are we gonna do! Lets get it together! We can do it!! Its like my 1st day of really eating good i felt like I was starving but I just pushed thru. We can do it again, just get thru one day at a time... :smile:

I've found the hardest part is the first week. Last sum me,r I lost 20 pounds and it was pretty easy once I got into a routine. It's finding that routine that's the hard part.