Looking for accountability friends - 70-80 pounds to lose

Options

Replies

• katy1506
    katy1506 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi! I'm 23 and just graduated from college. I'd really like to lose what I gained while in school. I'm currently 202.2lbs and would like to reach 135.0lbs. I've tried many different diets before - WW, Jenny Craig, and Metabolic Diet to name a few - but I'm really looking to make lifestyle changes. Accountability buddies would be awesome! :-)
  • angTp21
    angTp21 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You got it :) Gained a ton of weight my first 2 years of college and hoping to lose all of it and then some in the next year (during my 3rd year of college).

Feel free to add me everyone :)
  • foryoublue
    foryoublue Posts: 24
    Options
    Hey there! I'm trying to get down 60-70, feel free to friend me all! :)
  • turbogirl067
    Options
    Hi there, I'm looking forward to losing 80 pounds. I usually go down 40 pounds then gain it back. But, never gained all the weight back from my highest weight. I just joined today. So far, I had coffee and I might have cereal. Don't have much to eat around here. ah!
  • tammylester50
    Options
    Hi my name is Tammy and have done WW in the past just really burnt out on it maybe was eating too much fruit the New program and not dropping enough weight. Anyway, my daughter and me both need to loose 70 to 80 she is 28 and i am going to be 50 but great to have a pal to be accountable with. hang in there we are worth it!!!
  • tammylester50
    Options
    Hi Kathi my name is Tammy and I am 50 but read your post and just want to say you are worth it to look and feel great about your self. Life gets in the way sometimes and one day we look up and say what happened. I have always had to struggle with my weight I come from a very large family that loves to eat that is what we all had in common. But I determined and stayed at 135 all my life until kids job etc and reached 160 then took it off again was looking really dang good and then started a business for 10 years yikes that killed my great feeling me so do it for yourself because when you reach my age it really is much harder to get off. Find something to focus on a wedding something to look forward too something you do not want to feel uncomfortble at and good for the prize.
  • Leesa808
    Leesa808 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    HI, I'm also aimin for 80 pounds, I have 50 more to go, it's definitely a struggle but so worth it. Good luck, and just keep on going you'll get there wiht hard work and dedication:smile:
  • RajwaJ
    RajwaJ Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I was 218lb, currently 174lb hoping to lose another 20lb or so. Also looking for friends to help motivate me to keep with this as I have recently slumped. Have added you and ready to motivate!!
  • MsCree
    MsCree Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. I have about 80 more pounds to lose as well. I totally agree that there's strength in numbers! Much success to you!
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 too, have lost 57 so far, started at 241, started in January. x
  • tlblood
    tlblood Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Anyone here can friend me too if you want. I have a bunch to lose and have done WW in the past.
  • kebachor
    kebachor Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have 80 lbs to lose, down 11, which is a good start for my long journey. I know it will take time to achieve but the end result is a healthy life style and a good example for my family to follow.
  • drgooch
    drgooch Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have 70 pounds to lose!
  • Karhyn
    Karhyn Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Good morning,

Just lost close to 130 pounds so if you need help, support and mainly motivation, I'm here to help anyone that requires it...:)

And I still need to lose about 20. I am running/walking downtown Ottawa every day. And I am looking for partners :)
  • ewhirly02
    ewhirly02 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I've lost 18 so far, but stwould like to lose at least 50-60 more!! Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • dani731
    dani731 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too!

I just turned 28 and I am trying to lose 60lbs.
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,225 Member
    Options
    You may add me. I have 70 more pounds to lose. I have discovered that accountability and encouragement is key.
  • dunnweb
    dunnweb Posts: 49
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just started this week and aiming for 55lbs.
  • brennadanyelle
    Options
    i have 87 pounds to lose. im sending the request!:)
  • mrsdamr
    mrsdamr Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Count me in - I'm going no where fast - and could use support and accountability as well.