A PICTURE is worth a THOUSAND words........

Options

Replies

• Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You just look fantastic - great job!!
  • TinaKeniston
    TinaKeniston Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing - your legs are fabulous! You're really an inspiration!
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing what an inspiration!
  • ErinRibbens
    ErinRibbens Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! And you EARNED that! :)
  • jazzedorange
    jazzedorange Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I think you just made a lot of us re-calculate our workout regimin :wink: Thank you for motivating me even more then anyone else!
  • littlecaponey2
    littlecaponey2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Wow, MOTIVATOR!!! I am kinda built like your before pic now...and if I can look like your after pic in 4 months( IT ONLY TOOK YOU 4 MONTHS?!?) I will be thrilled

Yes, it "ony" took me four months. I started my journey on March 15th. I started and day one and haven't looked back since. I can't believe I have kept up with m 6 day a week workouts even with my kids out of school. I look at it as an "appointment" and I can NOT miss it!!! HUGE change from where I was prior to the 15th, I would keep myself last and not even on the list......now I am on the list and I won't be coming off =).
  • lauren3382
    lauren3382 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is a phenomenal transformation!!! What do your workouts consist of? Keep it up and I know you'll go far :)
  • AthenaErr
    AthenaErr Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Wow! - just WOW! You look amazing. I cant believe you managed that in four months. Well done, its juts brilliant!!!
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    <
    That was EXACTLY my status update & new profile pic yesterday. I can't see my progress looking in the mirror, but I've obviously made changes. I highly recommend doing side by side photos. I keep them posted in the office & around the house for motivation as well

Great progress, you look amazing!!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    YOu look absolutely amazing!!! Congrats on all your success!!! :happy:
  • justjen0117
    Options
    Wow! Bump for motivation!!
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I can't see the picture! :sad:
  • aallen8599
    aallen8599 Posts: 73
    Options
    That is an unbelievable transformation!!! Way to go!!!! I'm so jealous! My legs are similar to your before and I cannot figure out the best way to slim my legs and abs. (I don't have a gym membership-but I do have Turbofire and P90X). How many calories are you eating per day?
  • MrsFolk
    MrsFolk Posts: 205
    Options
    Ahhh I want your body!
    No homo. But seriously, you are hott!
  • jcamby
    jcamby Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look incredible! WTG!! Your hard work has paid off! :)
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Congrats. You look amazing and I am proud of you! I just joined and posts like this really inspire me to stick with it this time. THANK YOU!
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! congrats on your hard work.
  • Blaqheart
    Blaqheart Posts: 235
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!
    You look super grats!
    You're right do take the before pics. You will be shocked and amazed.

I'm doing Butt Bible lvl 2 week 1 and there have been a lot of changes.

I also work out in my gym 3x wk. I'm coming into my 2nd month very soon. I not only look strong I am strong now.
  • Rach_Gem_n_Disguise
    Rach_Gem_n_Disguise Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look fantastic and I completely agree...pictures say so much more than the scale and give you so much more motivation to keep at it.

Before
    16352481_8893_thumb.jpg

Now
    16352481_7725_thumb.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!