Options
tam601
tam601 Posts: 5 Member
:smile: hello my name is tam601 and am new,wants to loose 60pounds

Replies

• Zenny7861
    Zenny7861 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi i am also new and looking to lose about 14pounds, i am also looking for new friends, motivations and tips..please feel free to add me

Zainab
  • Bexyf
    Bexyf Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    hey guys feel free to add me if you want :D xxx welcome
  • Taby_21
    Taby_21 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi! I'm also new, I would love to be friends with you all!!!
  • Glassgal01
    Glassgal01 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I need to lose 65 pounds, I sent you a Friend request feel free to add me for support and Motivation!
  • Noey1228
    Noey1228 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I am also new and would love to make new friends please feel free to add me
  • PhiliciousCurves
    PhiliciousCurves Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Hello Tam! I'm Phyllis! Although I've been a member of MFP for a little over a year, I just recently re-committed myself to it! I had a great circle of friends, but it seems that some of them have left, so please don't hesitate to add me as a friend. I can use the support and motivation and will in turn give you the same!
  • ekburnet
    ekburnet Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I'll send you a friend request. ~Elaine
  • sarahbethrn18
    sarahbethrn18 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new, always open to new friends! Feel free to add me, I am looking to lose about 60lbs or more.
  • izzybeans4
    Options
    Hi, I am Elizabeth, I am 24 years old, and had my daughter 7 months ago, looking to lose about 20-25 lbs or baby weight! Feel free to add me, for motivation, I figure everyone (including myself) could use a fitness friend :)
  • fionabreens
    Options
    Hi I'm new to mfp and looking for some friends with similar goals! I had my son 3 months ago and so far lost 22lb but still need to lose another 20! Feel free to add :) x