FITBIT ANYONE HAVE ONE???

Options
HI I was interested in purchasing the fitbit, but I wanted to get some feedback from any users here. Let me know what you like what you hate, and would you reccommend it. Thanks!!!

Replies

• jessjpjb
    jessjpjb Posts: 38
    Options
    Highly recommend it! I have had mine since March and it is great, links right to your MFP account. It is small and not visible when you are wearing it ( I wear mine clipped onto my bra). Not sure what I ever did before I had it!!
  • mama2shi
    mama2shi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I got one a few weeks ago...how do you link to MFP? I love it so far, it pushes me to climb more stairs and walk further so I can earn my badges :) And the sleep thing is really neat!

edited: Found it...now I am linked too YAY!
  • twilighttabby
    twilighttabby Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have one and I LOVE it so much. It is really motivtating!
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I have one and love it too! It is so small that nobody even knows you are wearing a pedometer. It has totally motivated me to walk more and do stairs/hills. It's great when I am on the road because I can totally sync it from my laptop...and I LOVE that it puts calories burned into MFP for me. No more guesses about what I burned doing what. The only thing I don't like is that I didn't get one sooner. :)
  • yoyonomore55
    yoyonomore55 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Had one for 48 hours before I lost it. It was clipped to my waistband and all I did was go out to dinner- not any crazy moves that would cause it to come off. Loved it while I had it, but that was an expensive 2 day's worth.
  • ldcrank
    ldcrank Posts: 1
    Options
    Got one recently and just linked it with MFP today. We'll see how that goes. Fitbit is easy to use and does more than my bulky OMRON pedometer that I'd been wearing for years. Battery seems to last a long time too. Sleep tracking is cool.
  • holleysings
    holleysings Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    I :heart: my fitbit. It does an awesome job. I charge it for maybe 15 minutes every day (if that) and it has yet to even get to half battery. The sleep tracking was incredibly inaccurate on the "normal" setting, but when I changed it to "sensitive" it worked a lot better. The only cautionary advice I would offer is that if you do a lot of activities that get your heart rate up but aren't step/stairs related, you may want to look into another device that has an HRM. Or you can add those activities separately if you have an accurate stop and start time because fitbit will replace the calories it had you burning with the ones from MFP for that time period.