Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

15lbs down, toning up :)

Today I finally hit 15lbs lost, I still have a bit to lose but I wanted to celebrate the "victory" with a before & after. I'm 5'3" so I think 15lbs makes a good difference. I've started to love strength training and I'm loving getting some "guns" :) haha

2012-07-12.jpg

Replies

• dcain2
    dcain2 Posts: 102 Member
    Congrats! You look awesome.
  • pamayoung
    pamayoung Posts: 2 Member
    Very motivating!!!
  • dsmease7
    dsmease7 Posts: 81 Member
    Awesome job:) You definetly can see a difference! You look fantastic & you should be proud!
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Nice!!!:flowerforyou:
  • ChaoticMiNd
    ChaoticMiNd Posts: 247 Member
    Wow you HAVE toned up. What are you doing and how long did it take to get where you are?
  • Melsie303
    Melsie303 Posts: 6
    Wow you HAVE toned up. What are you doing and how long did it take to get where you are?

Thanks everyone!

I have been taking a bootcamp class 1 night a week but recently switched to 2. I try to do some kind of circuit training 5x a week- just some kind of dvd while my kiddos nap. It's taken about 3 months to lose the 15lbs.
  • wedjul05
    wedjul05 Posts: 472
    Congrats, Nice arms by the way.

How many days a week do you workout, what do you do etc etc??????
  • aallen8599
    aallen8599 Posts: 73
    You look amazing! :-)
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Wow. Just wow. Those arms are stellar!!
  • npatel160
    npatel160 Posts: 233 Member
    You look great!!! great job on your progress - I am in the process on toning up too!! :)
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    NICE!! I am aiming for those arms myself!
  • MrsFolk
    MrsFolk Posts: 205
    You look great!
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Nice job!!! It's been hard to lose weight for me I'm also 5'3
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    You look awesome and should be very proud of your arms!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,851 Member
    You look fantastic!! Congrats on all your success!!!
  • Melsie303
    Thanks for all the kind words!
  • mojolo7
    mojolo7 Posts: 36 Member
    Congratulations! You look great, and your progress is motivating! I saw your profile picture with your twins...I'm going to send you a friend request because I love seeing other twin mamas succeeding on here!
  • Melsie303
    Congratulations! You look great, and your progress is motivating! I saw your profile picture with your twins...I'm going to send you a friend request because I love seeing other twin mamas succeeding on here!

Thanks- yay for twin moms!
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    you look fantastic! you actually looked pretty damn good "before" too!
  • sandradi87
    sandradi87 Posts: 13
    Amazing!!! Best arms I've seen in a while :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!