toddler mommy looking to lose the baby fat

Options
Hi, I am a mommy to a beautiful one and a half year old girl who just cannot seem to lose the extra 10-15 lbs of baby fat and get back to my pre-pregnancy body! I am looking for other moms out there who can relate to this predicament and provide support and encouragement to help me obtain my goal and also for me to help obtain their goals. :smile:

Replies

• Leannek74
    Leannek74 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a mommy too (my girls are 2 and 4), and this site totally helped me lose my baby fat + 10 pounds! I'm back now to lose the 10 pounds I gained back after going back to work.... It's a great tool and there are great people here, add me as a friend if you like! :happy:
  • kariebo
    kariebo Posts: 101
    Options
    I am mom to 5, 3, and 4month old... trying to lose the pounds from all the kids!! Feel free to add me!
  • MissCeciFrench
    Options
    we are in the same boat add me!!
  • monette13
    monette13 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am a mother of a 2 1/2 active little girl. I started with MFP back in January not knowing how to really use it. (didn't add people I didn't know) only those closest to me. I failed at it back then and NOW I am back and started up the right way... with support from people around the country!! I love the support team I have built up and look forward to adding more people I can help and can help in return. You are more then welcome to add me as a friend. I will motivate you as much as you need.