365 days on MFP! But I'm not done yet! - Pics

Options

Replies

• 2_young_2B_old
    2_young_2B_old Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Stories like yours inspire me! Really fantastic job!
  • NiniLeeMarie
    NiniLeeMarie Posts: 102
    Options
    Amazing!
  • BabyLeila23
    BabyLeila23 Posts: 410
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! Great job and thank you for the inspiration :D
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC! Congratulations on the incredible results of your dedication, hard work and consistency!

Keep up the awesome work!
  • ellej7
    ellej7 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! you are a great motivation to me.Thank you :-)
  • theyrmysun
    theyrmysun Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You truly inspired me today! Thank you for taking the time to write your story and post pictures.
  • klgglasgow
    klgglasgow Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow! I love your positive attitude & confidence! You look amazing! Keep up the awesome work, girl! :)
  • BeckyNaturoMommy
    BeckyNaturoMommy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Where did that butt go! lol Great job! What an inspiration!
  • Tam143
    Tam143 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    awesome success
  • Linscee79
    Linscee79 Posts: 7
    Options
    No more saddlebags... wow, it is possible - there's hope for me yet! Great story and congrats on your huge success!
  • Fat_Lenny
    Fat_Lenny Posts: 38
    Options
    You look incredible! Stories like this make me want to try even harder, especially when I'm having a lazy/binge day. Small changes over a longer period of time are much more effective I feel. Well done! :happy:
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    So inspiring. Well done and thank you for sharing :)
  • Candyy_sma
    Candyy_sma Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is AMAZING! Good job girl :))
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! You look great, and you even get to keep enough booty to shake! Sorry about that comment, I never had much of a behind, I'm just envious! :laugh:
  • burkblondie
    burkblondie Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    How inspiring!! You really worked hard during this past year and it must feel amazing that you did it on your own! I am on my own quest to lose a 100 pounds in a year! MFP is such a supportive community! Congrats!
  • quickchekgal
    quickchekgal Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look great!! :)
  • pink2lady
    pink2lady Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Great post! I just started this July 1st and I'm praying I can say the same one year later. I have been telling everyone about MFP, great tool (user friendly) and great support system (for free)
  • Jennyclement
    Options
    wow you look incredible! and so so so much younger! well done.
  • NdigoBlue
    NdigoBlue Posts: 37
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congratulations on your hard work and success! You are an inspiration. Have been looking to get motivated to get healthy and happy and reading your story is helping to push me in the right direction. Thanks for your openess and honesty.:smile:
  • simplyme99
    simplyme99 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Looking great mama!! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!