Would like to add some christian friends.

Options

Replies

• kimthazme
    kimthazme Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Brand new (1/2 hour!) on this! Christian and would be happy to join others in this!
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Hi im god!
    Ignore her. She only THINKS she is! :wink:
  • GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    Options
    I would love some to please. anyone who is christian can add me
  • NBabi91
    NBabi91 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm so confused what this has to do with weight loss?
  • macpatti
    Options
    Ha! Take a look at the Chit-Chat section and all the numerous groups we have here. We talk about so much more than just weight loss. This site is about "fitness" and not just weight loss. Surprised you didn't know that since you've been here since Jan 2011.

You replied in the "Anyone Under 30" introduction thread saying you were 20. Why is that one any different, other than this one is joining Christians and not an age group?
  • NBabi91
    Options
    Ha! Take a look at the Chit-Chat section and all the numerous groups we have here. We talk about so much more than just weight loss. This site is about "fitness" and not just weight loss. Surprised you didn't know that since you've been here since Jan 2011.

That's not what I meant... Why would someones religion matter on giving someone support in weight loss?
  • AuburnGirl2001
    AuburnGirl2001 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am a christian. You can add me.
  • carieblack619
    carieblack619 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My husband and I just went on staff for a ministry. We have become full time missionaries working for an inner city youth ministry. We gave our life to Christ a year ago. It is always great to find other lovers of Jesus ;-)
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options

Nothing technically. They are just looking for like minded folk to connect with.
  • fit443
    fit443 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Here I am, add me too!
  • macpatti
    Options
    That's not what I meant... Why would someones religion matter on giving someone support in weight loss?

Are you serious? You recently replied in the "Anyone Under 30" introduction thread saying you were 20. Why is that one any different, other than this one is joining Christians and not an age group?
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    would you accept a Christian friend, who hasn't been to a church in a while? Though, still reads the bible and prays everyday?
  • NBabi91
    Options

Are you serious? You recently replied in the "Anyone Under 30" introduction thread saying you were 20. Why is that one any different, other than this one is joining Christians and not an age group?

Why are you being so rude when I simply asked a question? I was curious.
  • NBabi91
    Options

Nothing technically. They are just looking for like minded folk to connect with.

Thank you for a real answer =]
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    I wouldn't say I have arrived, but then who would.

Anyone can add me if they like, I try to be a good friend :)
  • LeeLee2277
    Options
    Hello, I was saved 24 years ago and the Lord is my everything. I'm not perfect, but he forgives. I joined MFP 2 days ago and I'm down 3lbs. I would be glad to be your friend.
  • macpatti
    Options
    Why are you being so rude when I simply asked a question? I was curious.
    I'm really not trying to be rude. You're not new here, though, so I really thought you were being snarky. I assumed you realized why people would want Christian friends and that you were just making a comment to make a point. I apologize if that was not your intention.
  • Bluejenn
    Bluejenn Posts: 20
    Options
    I have had this same thought; that I'd like to add more believers to my friend list. Anyone, please feel free to add me!
  • Bluejenn
    Options
    I can appreciate your question. I believe someone stated that it's more about like-minded people and that is true. We can support each other's goals and offer prayerful support when someone is having a difficult time.
  • Bluejenn
    Options