Ladies, where did you lose weight first?

Options

Replies

• Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Stomach then face
  • NemoDog
    NemoDog Posts: 61
    Options
    I've lost it pretty equally everywhere, I've lost 51 pound and only realy went down 2 pant sizes and 1 top size
  • jd7887
    jd7887 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    boobs. (sigh)
  • BandForAlyAnne
    BandForAlyAnne Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    lower back/butt fist. ive always had a big butt but it was like it started in the middle of my back. so glad to have a normal ish butt again.lol. then my stomach, chest (not boob) more around my neck, thighs, fingers, and then ankles. thats the order that i noticed the difference. most excited about my chest (i have a collarbone again) and my ankles. maybe i can start wearing shorter dresses.
  • dotbell123
    dotbell123 Posts: 11
    Options
    People saw it in my face first. I noticed my stomach shrinking, then the abs. Thrilled about the stomach, I have a 'zipper scar' from my hysterectomy years ago and it's been lopsided forever. Now, it's less noticible to me. :smile:

I wish my boobs would shrink more! :sad: Dresses that didn't fit forever are now tight "up there" and very loose below.

I wonder if there' something to the stories I've read that we lose weight differently as we 'age'? Before, the 'girls' were the first to say goodbye. :blushing:
  • cwe1229a
    cwe1229a Posts: 34
    Options
    my face and my booty : ) though i wish it would've come from my thighs first, sigh.
  • CeeJourney
    CeeJourney Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    My face/neck/boobs ---> MY STOMACH & THIGHS IS WHERE I EXPERIENCE THE SLOWEST RESULTS :explode:
  • 2_young_2B_old
    2_young_2B_old Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Face, neck, wrists, chest(boobs), arms and back, butt, legs, and stomach. In that order. I do lose all over pretty evenly but the most visibly noticeable hanged happen in that order.

I'm also going by when I first lost 80 lbs, I lost purely by portion control and zero exercise so I lost a lot of muscle. This time I'm strength training 3 times a week, so 170 then may look different than the 170 I'm headed to now.
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    My face then my shoulders and back, then my arms. Now I'm working on my thighs and stomach! :-)
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    i'm right there with you. wish it was my hips but nope it always starts in the places i don't want to loose.
    boobs. (sigh)
  • nmf062174
    nmf062174 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    The boobs-it seems to stick on my belly and upper legs the most
  • JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    My face/neck/boobs ---> MY STOMACH & THIGHS IS WHERE I EXPERIENCE THE SLOWEST RESULTS :explode:

This! *sob* good thing my husband is a good sport and says "more than a handful's a waste". And The belly just doesn't want to go...
  • MrsFolk
    MrsFolk Posts: 205
    Options
    My abdomen, then legs, then face, then arms. My hips aren't going anywhere, I've embraced that :)
  • tanyaslosingit
    tanyaslosingit Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I seem to be losing "top down:" face, boobs, stomach, thighs, feet.
    I have the most to lose in the hips area and that seems to be the most stubborn :-)
  • TXHunny84
    TXHunny84 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    first my stomach, then face then chest and arms then butt....my legs stay fat the longest... The first place I gain is my legs and it's the last place I lose it. :(
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    face, belly, legs then pouch below belly button :D x
    This. And LAST on the list is those "hips" at the top of the thighs *sigh* the first place I want it to go! But not complaining...I'm glad to see it all go!
  • fishbarn
    fishbarn Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    For me it was the Legs & hips.
  • celebrity328
    celebrity328 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I noticed face first, then where my collar bones are now (LOL!) Never had them before :)! Then the lower back area. It seemes to be coming off in more areas (like the upper body) faster then the lower.

Just last week I thought I was losing my mind... my shoes are bigger?! well come to find out you can lose weight in the feet also! who knew!
  • buffybabe
    buffybabe Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Definitely face first...
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Face, neck, legs in that order