Gorgeous Girl!!

Options

Replies

• Sassia
    Sassia Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    The only thing I hate about being short is the small amount of calories it affords me. That and not being able to reach things.

Same here. Cereal boxes are kept on top of cupboards in our kitchen. When I'm alone it's a long process of using two wooden spoons to try to wiggle and work the box to the front of the cupboard and tip it forward and catch it without it emptying its contents all over me. I'm 5'1" ffs. Cupboards are clearly just made too high! When himself goes back up north for a weekend, he moves tins/packets etc onto the lower shelf in the cupboard so i don't starve before he gets back....
  • anuroopr
    anuroopr Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    IMHO, I love petite, curvy women! There ain't any better!
  • emmaholmes38
    Options
    I am like you 5ft tall. I am 10kg over weight and we dont hold it as well as tall people. I love being small. I try to be happy with what I got but I have to work hard to maintain my muscley technique and flat stomach. Nothing wrong with comparing yourself with others and wishing you was more like them even I do that sometimes!
  • StirFriedGiblets
    Options
    Never beautiful, gorgeous, sexy, but......CUTE!

This is what bugs me too! I can't stand the word cute. I don't want to be cute, I want to be sexy :angry:
  • MrzBlessedLady
    MrzBlessedLady Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I am 6'1 tall and the attention is ok sometimes but most of the time it is annoying and sometimes creepy. I do not like being stared at lol. I used to wish I was shorter before I accepted my height. It is funny how tall girls wish they were shorter and shorter girls wish they were taller lol. We should all embrace the way God uniquely made us .
  • lesita75
    lesita75 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Hate the fact that at 4'11" and 160+ pounds I had to squeeze into a 12/14 while those who are maybe 5 inches taller at the same weight would wear maybe a size 8/10. That bites the big one!!!! :explode:
  • Sassia
    Sassia Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Try being 40 and still being called cute just because of your height! i have men just over half my age calling me that just because i don't even reach shoulder height on them!
  • LadyJocc
    LadyJocc Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! My best friend is 5'11 and goes to the gym with me alot and I feel like an oompa loompa no matter how much I lose when I'm next to her. Like I wil never be long, lean, and elegant, but short, athletic, and "cute" I loathe that word! Never beautiful, gorgeous, sexy, but......CUTE!

you nailed it.

I'm 6'0" and have never, ever, been called cute, which bums me out. le sigh. grass is always greener.
  • littlelol
    littlelol Posts: 539
    Options
    i always get called small and cute!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5, so just smack in the middle. I feel stumpy next to tall women, and like a moose next to tiny, petite ones. :laugh:

But mostly... I don't care. It's not like I can change it.
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I do wish I was slightly taller but like Lorina said its not something you can change so might as well not let it bother you.
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    The cuteness comes in your style and the way your personality exudes. Same for the sexy/spicy attitude.
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I used to hate being short.. but then I found out the benefits to it.. =)
  • _Ivian
    _Ivian Posts: 198
    Options
    I really wish I were taller! (Cue Skee-Lo) But what saves me from looking frumpy is that I'm mostly leg. And when I'm not at work or at the gym, I'm in really tall heels. I do wish I would've grown to be closer to 6ft tall.
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I don't mind being shorter at all. It's about being comfortable in your own skin. You can look good at any size, height etc.
  • kariebo
    kariebo Posts: 101
    Options

Short People......

God only lets things grow until they are perfect - some of us didnt take as long as others

Love this!!
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Being 6' myself, I wouldn't like to date a girl who was as tall as me - or taller. I have a hard enough time looking up at other guys - feels intimidating. Having to look up at my gf whenever she was in heels? Eek.

I like my girls shorter than I am. A lot shorter is ok too. I've dated a girl who was at least 5'-nothing.
  • prettygirlhoward
    prettygirlhoward Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I love tall girls, I love mid-height and I love short girls :bigsmile: .

As a guy I honestly don't care how tall you are, just embrace it.

Afterall some of the most desirable bodies/body parts happen to sit on very short women (think Kylie Minogue's *kitten* as an example - a reference which may be lost on some US folks, but it is often judged to be one of the best going around, and shes only 5' tall and change...)

We just love you all...

LOVE THIS!!! <3
  • amberlynyeager
    Options
    I am a short and really really chubby girl lol. I'm losing it, but I embrace my shortness, I can't get any taller, so I just make the best of it... I believe in changing things you can change, and if you can't change them, then oh well. Gotta play the cards that are dealt to you. My best friend growing up... She's taller than me, and she was a size 0 all through school, she's gained a little weight since then, but she's still absolutely beautiful and in wonderful shape... Some people would ask if I was self conscious being seen with her all the time. NOPE! She's a goof just like me! But I know my inner beauty, and I know that I have a pretty face, so I'm working on my body to get it. I get called beautiful all of the time. Wondering if it's because of my heart and my spirit, or actually because they think I am attractive. Either way, I just embrace myself, and I know that confidence definitely goes a long way, because when I had zero confidence, I was never called beautiful. You gotta feel it within yourself before others see it in you.
  • jessicaj_824
    jessicaj_824 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! My best friend is 5'11 and goes to the gym with me alot and I feel like an oompa loompa no matter how much I lose when I'm next to her. Like I wil never be long, lean, and elegant, but short, athletic, and "cute" I loathe that word! Never beautiful, gorgeous, sexy, but......CUTE!

you nailed it.

I'm 6'0" and have never, ever, been called cute, which bums me out. le sigh. grass is always greener.

^^^^ THIS
    I would love to be called cute! No matter you're weight when you're tall you're always referred to as BIG. I'm 5'9" and even though I can carry an extra 10-20 pounds without looking fat, I also need to lose 15+ pounds before anyone would ever notice.