I never believed in counting calories so heres my story

Options
2»

Replies

• ttkg
    ttkg Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Thanks somuch for sharing - I enjoyed reading your story. Congratulations, you put forth great effort and now you get to reap the rewards, which includes looking amazing!! :smile:
  • sndvl9702
    sndvl9702 Posts: 8
    Options
    Awesome story. I totally relate to it. Congratulations on your success so far!
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • curryinahurry
    curryinahurry Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    i read the whole thing but only have two words

sexy sexy!
  • ArmyRD
    ArmyRD Posts: 24
    Options
    Thank you for your story. These are the stories that help everyone. Your honesty about how difficult the process is can be very inspiring. I love stories that start with 'I never paid attention to what I ate' or 'I was never athletic' and end with 'Now I love working out and looking for new healthy recipes'.

Great Job. Keep it up and keep sharing your story.
  • bassmanlarry
    bassmanlarry Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I've spent the last few years looking for that special trick to drop the weight, never realizing it could really be as simple as calories in, calories out. Just keeping track of my calories, and being honest about my portions, helped me realize that at times I was consuming as much as 1500-2000 calories in just one meal!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Woohooo!!! Great job!!! :flowerforyou:
  • veromancha
    veromancha Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    you look great! All your hard work has paid off!
  • Ven79
    Ven79 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story :) You look great!
    Posts like yours make me want to get up and workout!
  • byebyeluvhandles
    byebyeluvhandles Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your story and congrats on your transformation. I too thought I would NEVER count calories, but since I started 3 weeks ago it has made a difference.
  • Daniella_89
    Options
    Congratulations! You are such a motivation and proof that MFP works!! Keep up the good work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!