Ladies, where did you lose weight first?

Options

Replies

• InezRny
    InezRny Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I think for me.. I started seeing it in my torso.. I started to actually decrease in width.. lol.. I'm pretty tall and usually I notice everything just starts to get smaller. I definitely first notice it in my face but that is at the same time as everything else..
  • Sharbear6936
    Options
    I lost wieght in my chest and my face, then at 15 lbs down I have noticed a slightly smaller stomach.
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I lost it in my waist 1st.. then around my hips alittle .. but I feel like everything else is still the same
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    My breasts. They went from a D to a B within 5-6 months. Ive lost even more of them now though... now im a measly A. but hey... at least my back doesn't hurt anymore ;)
  • patriciaannbibo
    patriciaannbibo Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Face ,and legs
  • mommyrox05
    mommyrox05 Posts: 238
    Options
    Chest-boobs, shoulders, stomach
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    When I lost weight previously, it was mostly from my waist. Then a bit from the arms, and lastly a tiny bit from the legs.
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    my legs and my butt the most first, then face and all over like I gained it
  • sarahsterns
    Options
    My face first then my stomach and thighs. I lose weight in my chest last:wink:
  • Dlopez678
    Dlopez678 Posts: 97
    Options
    The place I've lost most of my weight is from my back.
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I honestly lost in in mu butt first It was so funny!
  • ShannonGo
    ShannonGo Posts: 60
    Options
    I've lost 18 so far and it came off my lower back/upper butt first. Yes, this was welcome, I did a little dance. But I stopped when my pants started to fall off my butt.

My husband's best friend noticed it in my face.

Then I noticed in my thighs, again - this is a conspiracy against my pants.

Then my husband noticed my back looked better, my stomach flatter...

I am almost ashamed to report that nothing about my bust has changed.
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Back fat, and that was the last place for me to gain it too.
    Basically the entire torso/hips is where I'm losing it. Seeing several inches going off of this area.
    (But fortunately my "girls" are still in tact, so far)

But barely budging on the thighs, this will be the last to lose.
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Upper body... particularly my arms, chest and stomach. Actually where I needed the least help, but - oh, well!
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    My face, then stomach. The hips will be the last to go and that is where I need to lose the most.

this ^^
  • sistasledge101
    Options
    lower back/butt fist. ive always had a big butt but it was like it started in the middle of my back. so glad to have a normal ish butt again.lol. then my stomach, chest (not boob) more around my neck, thighs, fingers, and then ankles. thats the order that i noticed the difference. most excited about my chest (i have a collarbone again) and my ankles. maybe i can start wearing shorter dresses.

I can't wait for the day my collarbone makes an appearance
  • Tlopez428
    Tlopez428 Posts: 115
    Options
    Butt and thighs!....I wish it was my face and stomach! But it will get there.
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

I can't wait for the day my collarbone makes an appearance
    [/quote]

Same here! I keep seeing sneak peeks at it, but it hasn't made a permanent appearance. Oh and my hip bones! I can feel them again, but when I'm lying down.
  • sistasledge101
    Options
    Just last week I thought I was losing my mind... my shoes are bigger?! well come to find out you can lose weight in the feet also! who knew!

I think my feet have also lost weight lol
    So far I have not lost any weight in the boob area. But now that I'm losing weight in other areas, I feel like they are losing some elasticity :(
  • msgunder
    msgunder Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Neck and chest and feet look more boney