Do guys really think baby talk is sexy?

Options

Replies

• CajunNino
    CajunNino Posts: 269
    Options
    Only if I am wearing a diaper and she is spanking me.
    :laugh: This made me LOL.
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options

I don't baby talk my animals - I trash talk them. My poor cat has so many really inappropriate nicknames (his current one is "F*ckstain", but he's also known as "C*ck gobbler", "A$$hat" and, thanks to a recent forum post he'll be known as "Twatwaffle" for a while). But it's all in good fun.

HAHAHA too funny....f*ckstain. Love it.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I do not baby talk but sometimes i talk with a cartoonish/silly voice. (don't know how to explain it)
    Especially to animals :)
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I used to do that. It's so funny to call your dog a f*ckbrain, and they just stand there wagging their tail all excited. Ha, ha.
    I would agree with the throat punch sentiment with ONE "almost" exception...

...one of my friends (OK, so my not-so-secret-crush) is a BIG manly dude....and once in a while he'll pop out with a "I sowwy" or "Boo"...and his comedic timing is so spot-on that it's actually FUNNY. But SEXY? :huh: Nope. :noway:

I don't baby talk my animals - I trash talk them. My poor cat has so many really inappropriate nicknames (his current one is "F*ckstain", but he's also known as "C*ck gobbler", "A$$hat" and, thanks to a recent forum post he'll be known as "Twatwaffle" for a while). But it's all in good fun.
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    I stopped talking like a baby when I learned to wipe my own a**.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    Not unless you are a pedophile.
    ^^^ winner!! I have a friend that does that to EVERYONE!! I tell her all the time to use her big girl voice. It p!sses her off, but everyone not in her eyesight does the silent clap
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    I would agree with the throat punch sentiment with ONE "almost" exception...

...one of my friends (OK, so my not-so-secret-crush) is a BIG manly dude....and once in a while he'll pop out with a "I sowwy" or "Boo"...and his comedic timing is so spot-on that it's actually FUNNY. But SEXY? :huh: Nope. :noway:

*kitten* waffle is one of my favs.
  • bakercj13
    bakercj13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    No! And when I hear it I usually have to drift off to my happy place in the my head, otherwise two things would occur. One, a violent act of agression towards the baby talker or two, I wiould have to take an ice pick to my hears. Since I don't like option two that leaves me with only one option...
  • MeliJean78
    MeliJean78 Posts: 249
    Options
    Do I taste like baby powder?
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Like with a ball gag in? Were are we going with this.
    Our minds are too alike. Grgrgrgl noises can be fun sometimes.
  • dirtydmvkid
    dirtydmvkid Posts: 184
    Options
    I vote throat punch and no sex for a week if your woman is baby talking to you.
  • mrsevanrust
    Options
    Wretch- and no thank you!
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    I only talk that way to my dog, who eats it up. Never a person - not even to babies, now that I think about it. ("You call that a circle? Give me 20!!)
  • galaxiegal
    galaxiegal Posts: 90
    Options
    I do not baby talk but sometimes i talk with a cartoonish/silly voice. (don't know how to explain it)
    Especially to animals :)

I do this, mostly when I'm teasing him for being stupid or something :tongue:

but never like a baby, thats too weird
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Wait, so it's ~not~ sexy when you talk to their pen!s that way?

Dang. Knew I was doing something wrong....
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    No we don't - we tolerate it sometimes to get laid. It sounds ridiculous
  • ShifuYaku
    ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Makes me think of this song... xD -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD7obXm4Gq4
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    Wait, so it's ~not~ sexy when you talk to their pen!s that way?

Dang. Knew I was doing something wrong....

Well, generally my pen!s behaves with less maturity than a baby, so it might actually be appropriate...
  • CDMAGS
    CDMAGS Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy, but I find it worthy of a throat punch.

Love this!
  • exacerbe
    exacerbe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    No -- it's obnoxious!!