Oh my gosh!!!!

Options
Snickers ice cream bars for 90 calories! I know its not a healthy choice but if I am having a major sweet tooth, I can have one! They are delish!!

Replies

• nmb0717
    nmb0717 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I LOVE THOSE THINGS! They're perfect when you have a craving! I find that I actually take smaller bites and enjoy it so much more than eating a regular sized one anyways! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!
  • Italian_mom
    Italian_mom Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    What??? Why hasn't anyone told me about this earlier??? Now I can stop walking around like Joe Pesci!! They are on my grocery list right now!!!
  • bbbsmama
    bbbsmama Posts: 96
    Options
    I LOVE THOSE THINGS! They're perfect when you have a craving! I find that I actually take smaller bites and enjoy it so much more than eating a regular sized one anyways! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!

I know exactly what you mean!! I eat off the sides first so I save the middle with nuts and caramel for last lol
  • sa11yjane
    sa11yjane Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    That's a really good option- I bought Mars ices for my family assuming I couldn't have them but they turned out to be much lower than I'd expected too.
  • bbbsmama
    Options
    What??? Why hasn't anyone told me about this earlier??? Now I can stop walking around like Joe Pesci!! They are on my grocery list right now!!!

I found them at walmart. They even have milky way and 3 musketeer ones too!
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    Oooo :noway: thanks for sharing!

The weight watchers mini sticks are great too, just like mini magnums!! mmmm!
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried those yet, but I did discover Blue Bunny Sweet Freedom sugar free ice cream bars recently. The have one that is raspberry and dark chocolate... heaven!! :love:
  • chris1816
    chris1816 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    My girlfriend and I are so f*cked.
  • bbbsmama
    Options
    My girlfriend and I are so f*cked.

At least ya'll are f*cked together ;)
  • fitandstrongmommy
    fitandstrongmommy Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    that is nice to know I believe I will be buying some soon
  • definitelyval
    definitelyval Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Don't you love it when you find something that seems super calorie loaded and then you get a nice surprise? Yay for Snickers Ice cream bars!
  • bbbsmama
    Options
    Don't you love it when you find something that seems super calorie loaded and then you get a nice surprise? Yay for Snickers Ice cream bars!

YES! made my day! lol
  • CatBrush00
    CatBrush00 Posts: 30
    Options
    Oh yea!! We discovered these awhile back. <3 So excited we can have something yummy that wont break the calories
  • carrieblue052
    carrieblue052 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Snickers ice cream bars for 90 calories! I know its not a healthy choice but if I am having a major sweet tooth, I can have one! They are delish!!
    Wow never new this mmmm