Jillian michaells ripped in 30

Hey anyone doing this program?
Or has anyone done it in the past, if so what were youre results ?

Replies

• Sheila_Ann
    Sheila_Ann Posts: 365 Member
    I almost bought it this weekend...It's on sale at Target. Curious to see what others say about it as well.
  • Sheila_Ann
    Sheila_Ann Posts: 365 Member
    bumping to see if anyone responds. thanks!
  • I'm doing the 30 Day Shred, I was wanting to do the Ripped in 30 after I finished it.
  • How do you feel about the Shred? Good results?
  • sgmomma
    sgmomma Posts: 299 Member
    I've done both 30 day shred and RI30...i did each workout for 2 weeks instead of 1 and somewhere in the middle started c25k. I'm down 30lbs.
  • I'm only on day 10, but I've lost inches already! No weight thus far.
  • moniqueonline
    moniqueonline Posts: 26 Member
    I just started 30 day shred and I'm also planning to continue with ripped in 30 next month. So far I've completed level 1 day 4.. Hopefully I get the results I expect :)
  • beanones
    beanones Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, I have been a member for a while but have never posted before - I never log my food intake properly and have never stuck to any exercise routine.

I have done my third day in week one of ripped in 30. I took my measurements on the first day so if I stick it out I might post some results!! I am not really looking to lose weight just to lose body fat, my BMI is fine but my body fat isn't so good so I am hoping to stick it out and tone up. I hope I don't get too muscley looking though , just toned. So far I just hurt, every movement is causing me to grimace.

Good luck everyone else who is doing it.
  • eskimite
    eskimite Posts: 56
    I own it, used it a few times after I got it and found it challenging. But, I never really looked forward to doing the workout in the same way I do with Jackie Warner's videos or other similar workouts. I think I have gone from loving Jillian Michaels and her workouts, to almost not being able to stand her. I find her annoying, condescending, overly chatty and disingenuous, at least in contrast to others. But, she puts together awesome workouts... So, I'm going to give it another try, as it's a quick and efficient workout that I can do in the AM before going to work.
  • bonbon2u
    bonbon2u Posts: 3
    Well i started this week! Just did my 4th day of week one and so far so good. its a great burn. and i feel that i get a way better work out in the 25min then when i do my 50 min jog on the treadmill. feel free and add me if your also doing the ripped in 30.
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 516 Member
    I Did 30DS in the past. Loved it! I really changed the way my body is shaped and I lost quite a bit of weight too. I am on week 2 of Ripped in 30. So far, so good. I heard that week 3 and 4 are tough but I will find that out for myself soon enough :)