Thumbs Up Thursday (by request)

Options

Replies

• monkeynumber100
    monkeynumber100 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    i too really like my legs, and they are gettin sexier every day!! (but i can't wait to love my arms.)

Awesome...congrats!!!
  • wannaplay2505
    Options
    I love my hips and booty. =) Love them soo much that I like squats - because they just make it better. Hahahaha
  • SGreen134
    SGreen134 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I like my hands, lips and eyes (when not wearning tanning bed eye protection)
  • nelsoji
    nelsoji Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I have my father's huge blue eyes (blush)

Ha - and in your pic your eyes are closed - you should let us see them!! :-)

I have always liked my shoulders - but lately I am really starting to dig my upper arms!!
  • SGreen134
    SGreen134 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Oh and I like m lips when I am not folding them inside my mouth :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • meabhaline
    meabhaline Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have long camel like eyelashes which i am quite find of.
  • Superrhi
    Superrhi Posts: 84
    Options
    I love my collar and hip bones! There really starting to show nicely now :)
  • sleonardbranson
    Options
    I love my hair....the rest needs some work...Lol
  • Csitri
    Csitri Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I think I have a cute nose.
  • monkeynumber100
    monkeynumber100 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I have long camel like eyelashes which i am quite find of.

I get lots of compliments on my eyelashes. However, I find they make buying sunglasses hard b/c they hit the lenses. :-/ But I like the compliments...
  • kathyhull
    kathyhull Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I get lots of compliments on my eyelashes. However, I find they make buying sunglasses hard b/c they hit the lenses. :-/ But I like the compliments...

This. Plus I have thin fingers.
  • AmandaDeShawn
    AmandaDeShawn Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I like my dimples:)
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    i like my shoulders (work those a lot in Bootcamp class!) and my ankles -- now that i have ankles LOL
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    May Big Blue Eyes
  • _beautiful_disaster_
    Options
    i like my freckles, moles and skin tags :indifferent:
  • aleciaj7
    aleciaj7 Posts: 39
    Options
    I too have an hourglass, just a bigger hourglass ;) someday it'll be perfect, but honestly for now I love several things about me: my eyes, lips and face in general, my boobs and my legs! The last two seem to be getting even better the harder I work them :)

Love positive threads p.s.!
  • meabhaline
    meabhaline Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I like my dimples:)

WISH I HAD DIMPLES
  • callikia
    callikia Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    My shoulders are broad, bold, and absolutely beautiful! Even more beautiful now with some muscle on them and the fat shrinking away! *LOVE*

(Odd side note: I came into the world with big, broad shoulders. My collarbone snapped on the way into this world. ;) )
  • Afrikangirl
    Afrikangirl Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Ummm.... TMI maybe, but boobs. LOL! Ok... generally I like my body overall. Even though I'm overweight, I do have an hourglass figure, it's just a BIG hourglass, and I need to make it smaller. I think if I can do that, I'll be smokin' hot! :tongue:

Hi 5 for the big hourglass girls....I love my body because it is very good at distributing fat in all the right places....
  • GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    Options
    I like that I am getting firmer and toned with strength training. and I am told my brown eyes sparkle