I really could do with some support please?

Options
Fox46
Fox46 Posts: 3 Member
Hi my name is Vicky, I live in wales (UK) I have been on this site for a while now but I have never tried making friends on here and without the support I just give up, I'm really hoping someone would like to give me your tips, advice and support as I really want to do it this time! I want to lose 42lbs please help!!!

Thanks
Vicky

Replies

• chunkyjeff
    chunkyjeff Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like , Im always willing to offer encouragement and support and im on here every day !!!
  • jcamby
    jcamby Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I have about 45lbs to lose. You can DO THIS!! :) I'm online alot.
  • paulsmisses
    paulsmisses Posts: 178
    Options
    ive been here 85 days now and loving it! its addictive! add me!!
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Hi, Vicky! So glad you reached out! Feel free to add me, as well. I have some incredibly supportive friends, and I can't help but think that you'd benefit from their encouragement, too!
  • HotelWife
    HotelWife Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Vicky!

I would love to have you as a friend on here! I was the same way - on the site for a while - and once I introduced myself and became more active I noticed I was holding myself more accountable. The encouragement I get from my MFP friends is great. :)
  • hfugger
    hfugger Posts: 6
    Options
    My weight loss goal is similar, and until recently I was trying to do the MFP without friends or support. It was challenging to log in everyday, and to be responsible with my nutrition and activity choices. I'm trying to add lots more friends too, as the transparency is a big motivator for me!! :)
    (Would love lots more friends, add please!)
  • NWCyclingBeast
    NWCyclingBeast Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have signed up for this app a while ago, but only have been using it for the last couple of months... I love it! I am building up my friends list , and am happy to encourage!
  • NikkiGetsFit185
    NikkiGetsFit185 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    you can add me i have about 60lbs to lose.
  • Tesh25
    Tesh25 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have about 100 lbs to lose and need support also and I can give support :)
  • KJoy7
    KJoy7 Posts: 246
    Options
    Friend request me....I will help you along your journey :smile:
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    feel free to 'friend' me. I am on here every day. I am loving this site!!!
  • Timalein
    Timalein Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Vicky - You can add me too. I started on myfitnesspal.com yesterday (but I am on weight watchers as well - paying $$ for quite a long time). I started this as I have been slightly frustrated with my progress. If I can be of any help to you it would be my pleasure & I wish you great success!
    :smile:
    Tima
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    You should unlock your diary so your friends can give you advice that way too. Good luck!
  • mizznikki35
    mizznikki35 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love to give encouraging words and receive them as well :-)
  • stephensmith0929
    Options
    Feel free to add me Vickster!!! Its not easy doing it alone!!!!
  • sunrize_sc
    sunrize_sc Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hi Vicky! I am kinda the same way. I also want to lose about 42 pounds....or more. Feel free to friend me if you'd like. Good luck on your weight loss journey!!:flowerforyou:
  • TnTHawkins
    TnTHawkins Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add me too.
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    good luck on losing the weight. anyone can add me if they want
  • 2_young_2B_old
    2_young_2B_old Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have a lot more to lose but you can add me if ya want I'm on here everyday.
  • RipperSB
    RipperSB Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Happy to help, friend request sent.