Thumbs Up Thursday (by request)

Options
13»

Replies

• SgtMindy
    SgtMindy Posts: 53
    Options
    I love my toes, they're even and petite. No fingers on my feet. LOL!!!
  • DrG3n3
    DrG3n3 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    My gorgeous eyes and this to die for bum, especially in cheeky undies. I've got the curves going for me :)
  • monkeynumber100
    monkeynumber100 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound a little awkward and perhaps creepy, but I don't mean it that way. I think it is great that so many of you mention loving your boobs. Pretty much every girl I ever was intimate with HATED their boobs (no matter how much I liked them). So...I am here to say to all of you the following:

I am glad you are keeping aBREAST of the situation.
    Dieting is not all skinny or BUST.
    It takes WELL ROUNDED people to be successful.
    There is a lot to JUGgle.
    I think you are the TOPS!!!

I feel better. I just needed to get that off my...mind. ;-)
  • amandaa02
    amandaa02 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hahaha... :flowerforyou:
    I cant wear a low cut shirt without feeling like everyone is staring straight at them. Most of my husbands friends love my boobs.. I like my boobs... I just dont like feeling like all men stare straight at them all the time.

I also like my freckles... :tongue:
  • angeliathatsme
    angeliathatsme Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I still have great legs! (I know because my husband tells me so!)
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I have adorably small wrists/hands. I've been overweight most of my life, but my hands have always stayed tiny and pretty. :)
  • monkeynumber100
    monkeynumber100 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Did I kill the thread with my corny shout out? Come on folks...tell me what you love about your body right now. I realized I also love my forearms. I should be a forearm model. ;)
  • Steph4454
    Steph4454 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Did I kill the thread with my corny shout out? Come on folks...tell me what you love about your body right now. I realized I also love my forearms. I should be a forearm model. ;)

lol....that wasn't corny...not at all.... :)

I love my lips, they are plump and a great color (stay with me folks, keep your head out of the gutter)
    I have nice legs
    And my hair is really nice (thick/wavy/model like)

Whew... for some reason that was a challenge for me...
  • Elizadolots
    Elizadolots Posts: 178
    Options
    I always get compliments about my eyes, so like them. :bigsmile:

At the moment I love my body for it's ability to grow stronger and run longer, it's giving me a real sense of achievement. :blushing: I know at some point I'll love it for more than that.
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    My legs, and I have actually been asked on dates because of my feet, and I am being totally serious (like multiple times in college lol)
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound a little awkward and perhaps creepy, but I don't mean it that way. I think it is great that so many of you mention loving your boobs. Pretty much every girl I ever was intimate with HATED their boobs (no matter how much I liked them). So...I am here to say to all of you the following:

Cute, as for me, the more I work out the less and less boobs I have :(
  • frixtine
    frixtine Posts: 965 Member
    Options

HAHAHA!!! I love you for this right now. Why would I hate my best asset!

I know as I lose weight, they will get smaller, but that's ok, I'll just have more endurance then!