30 Day Shred.. Anyone want to start today?

Options

Replies

• annemiggy
    annemiggy Posts: 3
    Options
    im in too :) . actually i started day 1 last week. my body is so sore I can almost hear Jillian's voice each time my body aches.. and i cant help but laugh :) will be back again tomorrow, 7.12 as i have recently got my exercise mat :) lets do this :)
  • PippaDAMR
    PippaDAMR Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm a few days behind you, I'm starting today. I figure I can do it twice through before a big Awards Ceremony I'm invited to and my Wedding Anniversary (day after the awards ceremony) and I want to look better than I do now!

I'm off to do it right now so if you never hear from me again you know that Jillian killed me.
  • macey333
    macey333 Posts: 42
    Options
    Day 3 done! I actually find the cardio sections alright, its just the strength and abs that really kill!!!!!!!!
  • Dianeml10
    Dianeml10 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am in too :) Just finished first day. I have started before but only got up to day 10. Now I have support!
  • KaidaKantri
    KaidaKantri Posts: 401
    Options
    I finished day 3. I'm still sore, but I feel good!
  • taylorwonderlich
    taylorwonderlich Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it for the past like 12 days, only skipped two days. Don't skip workouts, it only makes the next days harder. Its really hard to get into the routine and its a very big push the first few days, but I feel so amazing after the workout! Good luck to everyone who's starting to day! Add me as a friend if you'd like a push, right now I need the extra push too!
    Have fun!
    :)
  • jrmc83
    jrmc83 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Lvl 1 day 2 done.
  • notyouraveragetalia
    notyouraveragetalia Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    L1D1 complete! It was tough and just going down the stairs I thought I was going to take a tumble!
  • JessicaJ23
    JessicaJ23 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started the 30 day shred this morning and I felt great after I did it! I am also doing Ripped in 30 at night to get a little extra workout in the 30 days before I leave for vacation.
  • lindsnjeff
    lindsnjeff Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday!!! I was really sore when I did it again this morning, but I pushed through and did it anyway! Good luck everybody =)
  • mellemelle84
    mellemelle84 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i started today! 1 down, 29 to go. it was hard but not terrible. mostly i hated the jumping jacks and the jump rope bc of my giant boobs. :/
  • letsgetserious
    letsgetserious Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I feel like I am NOT in good enough shape for Insanity. That workout is truly crazy!
    I feel the same way after the fit test last night, but there's something wrong with me because I'm excited to try the first real workout tonight. :D
    I bought the Tap out XT DVD and yeup...good thing doing it in the privacy of my basement... very intense....but its going to BE WORTH IT!!!
  • Terryism
    Terryism Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'm a few days behind you, I'm starting today. I figure I can do it twice through before a big Awards Ceremony I'm invited to and my Wedding Anniversary (day after the awards ceremony) and I want to look better than I do now!

I'm off to do it right now so if you never hear from me again you know that Jillian killed me.

The first day I thought that Jillian DID want to kill me, lol!
    i started today! 1 down, 29 to go. it was hard but not terrible. mostly i hated the jumping jacks and the jump rope bc of my giant boobs. :/

I hear ya, I wish there was something that really would hold 'em in place well. I hope it gets better for me when I'm done nursing....
  • cosmicrelief
    cosmicrelief Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just did it for the first time... feeling good for now...

Is there any way to record it? I can't seem to find anything similar in the MFP database.
  • macey333
    Options
    Day 4 done, its getting easier, I can complete it and I am not out of breath! 26 days to go :)
  • sstewart75
    sstewart75 Posts: 27
    Options
    I'm on day 4, and can honestly say I have never ached so much! :sick: lol
  • carinnaj
    carinnaj Posts: 149
    Options
    I just did it for the first time... feeling good for now...

Is there any way to record it? I can't seem to find anything similar in the MFP database.

^^ I've read that it's best logged as "circuit training"

-=-=-=-=-=

I think I will start today! hope I'm not too late to jump on this thread! :happy: I bought it on amazon video a little while back (in April I think or maybe May) and I attempted it once but I quit halfway through the first day and was sore for several days after. but I think I'm ready to really do it this time!!! I will plan to start this evening or tonight. Time to really get serious!
  • jrmc83
    Options
    did day 3 yesterday.
  • macey333
    Options
    Day 6 done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jrmc83
    Options
    Day 4 done. I really feel that I'm rocking the anterior raises with my 3 lb weights :laugh: