Guess My Nationality

Options

Replies

• 8bitAlina
    8bitAlina Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    @Rabbitfeet

are you even European, for starters? Lol help me narrow the world down a little :wink:

The world isnt that big a place :P Do you think i look European is the question? Lol, yes fine I am european.

I'm going to go with Dutch.
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Dani_wants_to_be_fit Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Is the blond natural? Netherlands?
    Danbi: almost guessed for your boyfriend... lol. Eastern european decent?
    Hanahlai: you look a lot like my friend who is 1/8 japanese (the rest white of different decents) but I'm going to guess white with maybe a little hawaian?

You can look at my profile and guess for me or for my daughter since she's the one in my profile pic... lol

You can guess on my boyfriend too if you like, and I am European, just not eastern European =)

I'm not from the Netherlands, my hair is natural blonde, but has been dyed lighter in my pictures (but shh, it's natural if anyone asks XD) and my eyebrows are darker than my natural hair colour... (booo)
  • mysweetestdreams
    mysweetestdreams Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    @8BitAlina - idk if you' re guessed already, but... Belarussian or Swedish? (because I hav no idea whatsoever :D)
  • TriThreat
    TriThreat Posts: 313
    Options
    @Rabbitfeet - haha thank you! and possibly German? you look a lot like a friend of mine ...

@8bitAlina - why thank you :) but no. I AM mixed - two parts European and one across the ocean (I like giving hints)
  • Rabbitfeet
    Rabbitfeet Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    My hair is naturally blonde too but also lightened :D and no I am not dutch. :)

8bit-Greek or Italian?
    danbi-German?
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Options
    @8BitAlina a little bit of Spanish?
  • relly1008
    relly1008 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Trithreat, Spain?
  • 8bitAlina
    8bitAlina Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    To those who have guessed, thanks :) I however, am none of the nationalities mentioned. I am in fact, mostly East Indian, some English, Irish, Scottish and a bit of German down the road :)

@Trithreat - Portugese?
  • Selma10001984
    Selma10001984 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Selma.....Ukranian
    thank you foryur cmment abut my dad. He was suppose to be dead 5 years ago but is still going strong (that pc o h i from when he wain the hospital after hose accident...the man is indestructible!! :happy: )

Im very glad to hear that :) My Mom fought it for 5 years before she passed away in 1992. She had kemo but due to what probably was the lack of technology that we have today they couldn't see the remains of it.... So I mean it from the buttom of my heart when I say best wishes!!
  • relly1008
    relly1008 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Selma Italian
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Options
    I'm going to apologise now if I have got anyone's nationality really wrong. I just really suck at guessing =/
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Filipino, maybe?
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Well you look kind of Swedish with some French?
  • Selma10001984
    Options
    Alina @ Australia / New Zealand and Slavic ....Im gonna go with Lithuanian
  • TriThreat
    TriThreat Posts: 313
    Options
    relly1008 - any Latin American?

and as for ME - sorry, not Spanish or Portugese haha looks can be deceiving. I am tan right now (get this from my dad), but during winter I have quite pale skin (from my mom). it works out nicely though :smile:
  • Selma10001984
    Options
    Danbi : denmark....
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Well you look kind of Swedish with some French?

I am from Europe, but not from any of those countries haha
  • mysweetestdreams
    mysweetestdreams Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    @TriThreat - Greek + something else? Or maybe German?
  • Rabbitfeet
    Rabbitfeet Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Trithreat-any english in there?
  • Selma10001984
    Options
    Trithreat@ Give me a clue here...old dutch colony? :huh: