Honestly, what do you think I weigh in these pictures?

Options
Ok, so I will let you know im 5'11". But how much do you honestly think I weigh in these pics? The first was taken in May, and the second, at the start of July.

3462wxs.jpg

2hqf8d3.jpg

35kudmc.jpg

Please answer honestly, I wont be offended =)

Replies

• TJHILL2
    TJHILL2 Posts: 1
    Options
    as a tall woman who always could carry a LOT of extra weight, I would put your beginning weight in the 190-220 range , 2nd set of pix in the 140-150 range
  • nursenelson
    nursenelson Posts: 295
    Options
    Since you're super tall I'm going with 153lbs in your most recent pic
  • CMmomx4
    CMmomx4 Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm curious as to why it matters to you? You have made big changes and you look really good! Does it really matter what a bunch of "strangers" on the internet think you weigh? How do you feel?
  • fatallybroken
    fatallybroken Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My friend and i were discussing whether or not people can look at a picture and determine weights? It kind of matters to me, based on my current goal feeling so far away. But if i feel as though i look that weight, it wont he so bad.
    Im rambling terribly =p but for now this is just for the purpose of a curious mind.
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I'd say the first anywhere from 175-185 lbs and the second anywhere from 155 lbs-168 lbs.
  • aubreykkkk
    aubreykkkk Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I would say around 150? It's easier to predict bmi by looking at pictures, but since you provided your height, it makes it a lot easier to predict the weight. I really just hope I didn't predict to high :/
  • bm99
    bm99 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    210 and 180
  • nursenelson
    nursenelson Posts: 295
    Options
    so are you gonna tell us....?
  • pursuitoffitness
    Options
    180 in first, 150 in second?
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I would say....150-170. Which is great for your height! I only can dream of getting back there (I'm 5'10"). You have done good work; in the second pic your midsection is much slimmer. So, don't forget what you have done. The scale isn't always the best indicator (I bet you have gone down at a couple of sizes in your pants for sure!).
  • small_ninja
    small_ninja Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    150 in the second set of pics?
  • carinnaj
    carinnaj Posts: 149
    Options
    think you look a lot like I looked around 165 so... adding maybe 10 lbs for the extra height .. I'd GUESS 175?? ((in the second set of pics...and guessing 30-40 lbs heavier in the first set))

you look gorgeous BTW
  • fatallybroken
    fatallybroken Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Ill say, in the first picture, from may, i was 207lbs =) if that helps any =p
  • kalyn_QT
    kalyn_QT Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    190 then down to 170 perhaps?
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Guessing around 168 or so now.
  • maricash
    maricash Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    In my experience most people are terrible at judging a woman's weight. I think they get an idea of what a certain number means, and that idea often has no bearing on reality.

If you haven't yet, check out mybodygallery.com for pictures of other women your height at a variety of different weights.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    170 in the first ones, 150 in the 2nd set
  • mlhandsmp
    mlhandsmp Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    considering your height.....165-170 range. YOU LOOK GREAT!!!
  • FrugalMomsRock75
    FrugalMomsRock75 Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    185 ish on the left, and 160-ish on the right.
  • LBxLB
    LBxLB Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    L 180
    R: 160 -165