If you like metal, YOU'RE MY FRIEND!

Options

Replies

• stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    <<< Metal fan.

I actually like all genre's, why limit myself? But sometimes, nothing but some Metallica, Pantera, Slayer, Godsmack or Black Sabbath will do. Old school, there. Some newer stuff too.

One of my MFP friends is a full-time, touring drummer for a heavy metal band named Impending Doom. They're really good!

http://www.metalinjection.net/tv/view/5600/impending-doom-there-will-be-violence-video
  • NewChristina
    NewChristina Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah!! Metalllllll!!! Add me! I rock out to Nickelback and Creed!!! LOVE IT HEAVY! LIVE IT LOUD!!! That's my motto!

:laugh: :laugh: I had to see if you were serious and checked out your profile. Very cool. Oh, and noticed my band was at the top of the list. :bigsmile:
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    I love listening to Metal while I work out...it's a great way to get my butt kicked into gear(as well as a great way to wake up!) Feel free to add me for motivation!
  • MessyLittlePanda
    MessyLittlePanda Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    UK metalhead here, survived the swamp that was Download Festival to see epic performances by Soundgarden, Metallica, Sabbath, Anthrax, Machine Head and Trivium among many others :-D

Maiden are definitely my favourite workout band though!
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    << Big metal fan!

Love me some death metal when I'm out on a walk! Think I probably look very angry to some people as I walk past them. :laugh:
  • MJ1185
    MJ1185 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Bro! Lets be besties!! I'm currently learning to growl and I just finished up fronting a cover band. Also I'm new here and have no friends yet lol. So glad to see so many awesome people on this thread!! Is it bad if I add all of you haha
  • placeboaddiction
    placeboaddiction Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    THIS IS METAL.... FOR FISH.

Fish don't gots no good metal to listens to.
  • RockinSkiBunny
    RockinSkiBunny Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah! I like to listen to it while working out. But not when I'm driving! I throw some old school Ministry on in the car and I turn into lead foot! Add me fellow metal fans!!!
  • oldscratch57
    Options
    dude MANOWAR holy *kitten* i almost fell out of my chair when i saw your profile pic ! BADASS ! everyone on this thread can add me :)
  • Vonwarr
    Vonwarr Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    dude MANOWAR holy *kitten* i almost fell out of my chair when i saw your profile pic ! BADASS ! everyone on this thread can add me :)

I raise the sign of the hammer to you! And yeah, that pic is pretty motivating to me. I know it's a drawing, but still something to strive towards. First I need to get rid of the extra fat though!

I ran out of the ability to add people, it keeps locking up for 10 minutes every time I add 5... and then I get distracted. So if you want me as a friend... Add me!
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    We have some Testament fans out there?
  • Twila5150
    Twila5150 Posts: 3
    Options
    Yes ! DT is awesome and there is no one like Petrucci !!!
  • dougt333
    Options
    No Kidding about DT. I even have to say the new drummer is pretty bad *kitten*. He's a fricken world record holder.
  • erin023
    erin023 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Right here!

I listen to a ton of metal, hardcore, punk, ska, pop-punk, etc.
    I'm a local promoter along with my fiance.

Feel free to add me!!
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    When I was pregnant instead of classical music for the belly, I played Slayer and Anthrax, does that count? =P
  • Munchkinated
    Options
    BEST music for a workout imo
  • morrigansmom11
    morrigansmom11 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Disturbed and Killswitch are awesome to work out to, and Type O :)
  • dougt333
    Options
    When I was pregnant instead of classical music for the belly, I played Slayer and Anthrax, does that count? =P

My daughter has grown up with Joe Satriani, and Liquid Tension Experment as her influence.
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Metal, hard rock fan here!

Actually, I like everything ahahahah!
  • dougt333
    Options
    Disturbed and Killswitch are awesome to work out to, and Type O :)

Very true. Conflict and Fixation on the Darkness are always on my list