what instrument(s) did/do you play?

Options

Replies

• munkey418
    munkey418 Posts: 139
    Options
    piano, guitar, flute/piccolo and i played in the drumline/percussion way back when :P
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I played flute first, then trumpet, then TUBA, and finally Alto Sax. Now, I sing - that is all. Oh. And i can rock the recorder too! ha ha
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I played Clarinet, from 5th grade until 9th grade. my high school band teacher pissed me off so I quit. lol
  • brittvee
    brittvee Posts: 123
    Options
    Clarinet in band.. Then... Trumpet.. Then at some point.... Guitar, drums, bass, and piano lol
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Clarinet until my sophomore year in high school, then trumpet. Made 1st chair in both. Kinda wish I hadn't given them up to "party" my senior year :laugh:
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    Electric guitar, and bass..I also played Violin and trumpet when I was little.
  • midschool22
    midschool22 Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Drums.
  • jesuskroeger
    Options
    I play cymbals in marching band (My cymbals are 14" because i'm the smallest one in the section) and I play drumset outside of school. Although sometimes I like to take the cowbell off of my drumset and just rock out with that.
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    Pianist over hear!!!! I having been taking piano for 5 or 6 years now and I love it. I have an upright piano with the strings of a baby grand. And it is my baby :tongue:
  • threnners
    threnners Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Flute and piano.
  • CorydonCutie
    CorydonCutie Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I can only play piano. My kids are the talented ones. My daughter marches alto sax, but seems to be able to play just about anything she picks up. She can play alto sax, tenor sax, clarinet, violin, piano & a little bit on the trumpet. My son marches tuba, but can also play the trumpet & the baritone. My little guy can play piano & is a pretty good drummer.
  • jasbookworm
    jasbookworm Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    the flute :)
  • Laurej
    Laurej Posts: 227
    Options
    Piano ( 6 yrs) violin( 14 yrs) , cello( 2 yrs) viola( 1 yr), and flute ( 1 yr)
  • jazminraquel01
    Options
    Played the flute for 6 years!! Need to practice btw... hehe :)
  • Mceastes
    Mceastes Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I play piano and sing. I played clarinet in junior high but I sucked, it just wasn't my thing. Piano is awesome, but lately I've been more into just singing. My husband is a really good musician (plays and teaches guitar) so I like to sing with him.
  • ucpg
    ucpg Posts: 158
    Options
    trombone was my "specialty" but I marched baritone and could also play trumpet and tuba... I started out on french horn but just couldn't get it .. I also tried to pick up viola for a couple months in strings but gave up on that...
    my best friend is the best trombonist ever! she was lucky to play that in band because she got to sit with a bunch of guys in her section...lol

Yup that was me, playing trombone and sitting with the guys, so much fun!
  • Carlito21
    Carlito21 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I pay the blues harp, commonly known as the harmonica.
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Accordion.
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I'm so asian. Violin and piano.
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    Tuba