That awesome moment when...

Options

Replies

• ncthomas09
    ncthomas09 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    That awesome moment when you get to work and have to stop in your bosses office to tell him something and he interupts you to say "are you getting skinny!?!?"

That awesome moment when you put on a bikini and your boobs look good (i'm small chested) because my tummy doesn't stick out farther than they do!!

Or that awesome moment when you are wearing said bikini and sitting on the back of a boat and glance up into the rearview mirror and your refection doesn't repulse you and you can see the tip of your ribs again while sitting down! (disclaimer-- my ribs are rather odd in that they stick out no matter how big the tummy is while standing or lyeing down so its not the yucky anorexic rib look, but with big tummy they would disappear while sitting.)
  • dhiannon
    dhiannon Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    When someone finally checks you out again and its because you know you look good and not because you're fat.....

Whoa it's been a looooooooooooooooong time :)
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    That awesome moment when you realize that your husband who seemed less interested and supportive than he should be tells you "you have more heart than any of the guys i work with. you give it everything you have and you don't give up. you push yourself." He was referring to a conversation he had with some guys at work about Insanity and P90X. They were talking about how hard it was and my husband laughed and told them "my wife completed Insanity and is doing P90X now... and she's not giving up." I love my honey. :smooched:
  • dhiannon
    dhiannon Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    That awesome moment when you realize that your husband who seemed less interested and supportive than he should be tells you "you have more heart than any of the guys i work with. you give it everything you have and you don't give up. you push yourself." He was referring to a conversation he had with some guys at work about Insanity and P90X. They were talking about how hard it was and my husband laughed and told them "my wife completed Insanity and is doing P90X now... and she's not giving up." I love my honey. :smooched:

Wow what an amazing thing for your husband to say. xx
  • capperboy
    capperboy Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    When you feel good about yourself.
  • AwesomeOne66
    AwesomeOne66 Posts: 220
    Options
    the sports store sales assistant looks at me and says, "oh, you'd be like a size 8-10, right?" (US size 4-6) instead of saying "oh, we don't have much in the larger sizes"...wow!
  • hippychickuk
    hippychickuk Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    When all the clothes in my "too small" pile suddenly moved to the "too big" pile!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    My son was dancing around the room singing skinny mommy skinny mommy for no reason all. Sweetness.

That made me want to smile and cry at the same time. So sweet!

Hmmm....this is a toughy for me if I have to just choose one (all the future moments are going to be so good!)....Oooo, oooo ok, ok, I got it!

That awesome moment when your the straps of your thong sit flush with your skin on your hips. They don't go into your love handles and make a visible line when you're wearing a tight dress...they sit FLUSH!!! AHHHHHHH I CAN'T WAAAAAIIIITTTTT! (Plus then the whole world doesn't have to know you're wearing a thong hehehe)

^^THIS!!!! Flush sitting panties.lol. No more digging, please :laugh:
  • sarvalfon
    sarvalfon Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    ...you get up, eat a banana and some yogurt, strap on your running shoes, and hit the pavement for 5 miles...and you don't die.
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    You're staying over a friends house and realise you've forgotten to bring pj's/a clean t-shirt etc, so they say you can borrow some of theirs, and you can accept without having to worry about whether you're be able to get into it or not :')

LOVE this!!!!! totally agree
  • Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    fit into size 12 jeans yesterday, the most awesome moment so far!
  • poledancing_ninja
    Options
    You score higher in a fitness test than your friend who used to play pro. football
  • itsgood
    itsgood Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    When you say hello to a relative you haven't seen in 6 months and her blank stare suddenly erupts into recognition and the words "Oh My GOD I didn't recognize you!" What a moment!
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    aw i love all of your awesome moments!! ok i'm having a mushy moment. lol

that awesome moment when you are secure enough in yourself to appreciate the beauty in everyone. :smile:
  • Julienetan
    Julienetan Posts: 44
    Options
    when your boss ask you for a date, which he never did before
  • vicky1804
    vicky1804 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    when you can step out of the shower and wrap a NORMAL size towel around yourself! No more bath sheets or beach towels for me!

^^^ This happened to me about 6 weeks ago, Damn I love that towel
  • casi_ann
    casi_ann Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Loved reading all of your awesome moments. It is a little too early for me but I'll save this so I can post it when I have that awesome moment.
  • kierstin1976
    kierstin1976 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    All your clothes are too big and you have to buy a new wardrobe.
  • jmoralesx5
    jmoralesx5 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    When someone I haven't seen in a long time tells me I look great...and I know it's actually true because I really did lose weight!
  • musicgirl99
    musicgirl99 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    :sad:
    I don't have to fear anything in my wardrobe - it all fits!!!!

This! Haven't felt that way in too long.