Women's topic ahead.... TOM and water consumption.

Options
Just something I'm finding curious, ok annoying.

I'm 44yrs. old, I've always had light periods where I'd be compeletly done in 3 or 4 days. For the past couple of months I've been trying to drink the recommended 8 glasses of water and with the extra water my periods are heavier and stick around for DAYS longer than I've ever had them before. It's like the unwanted company that NEVER goes away! LOL

Replies

• leannerob1984
    leannerob1984 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi, i have been thinking the same thing but thought it was down to exercise (i know, sounds weird)

I have always had quite light periods but since i have been trying to lose weight and exercising more my last two have been heavy, extremely painful and exhausting and lasting much longer, which is having an adverse effect in i just cant seem to muster up the energy to exercise properly, all i want to do is sleep and pop painkillers! I just dont understand it :-(

Sorry feeling abit sorry for myself today as it is TOM and im dreading this evening as i know i should be exercising but am having real trouble physcing (sp) myself up for it