Holy Crap!! :)

Options
AwesomelyAmber
AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
A couple GREAT things happened regarding this morning's weigh in and I had to share em!
1st... I have now lost for SIX weeks in a row! This is following a more than 4 month plateau!
2nd...Although I don't hold a lot of faith in the BMI scale, I am officially OVERWEIGHT! After being OBESE for roughly a decade that is pretty awesome!

:heart: "NEVER give up on a dream due to the amount of time it takes to achieve it... the time will pass anyway!":heart:

Replies

• Noki1024
    Noki1024 Posts: 302
    Options
    Congrats that is awesome!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Congrats Amber...that's SO "Awesome" :drinker:
  • AwesomelyAmber
    Options
    Hee hee THANKS!!!!!
  • nikic50
    nikic50 Posts: 209
    Options
    Amber, you are extremely AWESOME!! (I think I replied that to you previously today). I'm so proud of you & you are definitely an inspiration to all of us - Keep it up!!
  • flisafakto
    flisafakto Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Congrats :happy:

I'm currently stuck in a 4 month plateau, right at the cusp of "finally" hitting both the overweight class according to BMI, and Onederland. Thanks for giving me renewed hope that this loss is probably juuust around the corner :tongue:
  • BigWin20
    BigWin20 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Plateaus suck and are what cause a lot of people to quit! Way to perservere! What did you do to break your plateau?
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Those are some great victories, congratulations!

(((high five)))
  • BabyLeila23
    BabyLeila23 Posts: 410
    Options
    You are doing so great! Keep up the fantastic work!!!! I just went from Obese to Overweight too!! I never thought I would be so happy to say that I was overweight lol. :drinker:
  • dr_stacy
    dr_stacy Posts: 8
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    So great!! WTG!!!
  • lleabrooks
    lleabrooks Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    :smile: WONDERFUL!!! You must be glowing!
  • Fit2morrow
    Fit2morrow Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Nice work, that is both exciting and inspiring. Keep it up!
  • MadeInDR022
    MadeInDR022 Posts: 260
    Options
    Congratsss! Great to hear!
  • SL22268
    SL22268 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Plateaus and BMI's - both difficult to breakthrough! That's awesome :) Congrats!!
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    that IS something to celebrate! awesome job! keep it up!
  • Sabbaba
    Sabbaba Posts: 2
    Options
    More power to ya! ...(literally, lol)...keep up the good work...and keep the faith!
  • AwesomelyAmber
    Options
    That is awesome! Plateaus suck and are what cause a lot of people to quit! Way to perservere! What did you do to break your plateau?

I was stubborn... I drink A LOT of coffee. Sometimes two pots a day :blushing: I refused to count coffee creamer and for the longest time I was losing weight at an ok clip. Then I stalled... when I looked into it I was taking in literally a couple hundred extra calories a day in creamer alone. Since the first week of June I have been counting it. I didn't want to lose calories that would allow me to EAT as I have been so I drink my coffee with ONE tablespoon of creamer now for the first 3 cups, if I have more coffee than that I drink it black. It was an adjustment, but since the weight is coming off I can live with it! :heart:

Thank you for your comments all! It really can be just as simple as counting those 'hidden' things... I never would have imagined that I was 'over' by that much every day.
  • HeatherDee92
    HeatherDee92 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    So great! Can't wait til I am overweight and not obese! :)
  • lori__lynn
    lori__lynn Posts: 59
    Options
    great job!
  • beth0672
    beth0672 Posts: 37
    Options
    Awesome!! I know you must feel amazing!! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!