That awesome moment when...

Options

Replies

• vicky1804
    vicky1804 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    That moment when you feel better naked than clothed. My partner commented the other night im spending more time in our flat in my underwear than getting dressed.
    I explained its because i look/feel fantasic is the a complaint? All I got was a sexy smile back :)
  • diverdiza
    diverdiza Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this journey and looking forward to experiencing some of these moments myself.
    A few comments literally moved me to tears so thanks all for sharing!
  • ClairBears84
    ClairBears84 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    You rediscover your hip bones.

Oh my lord, this happened to me yesterday :)

and me :) they still cushioned though but they are there!
  • ClairBears84
    Options
    teh first words out of someones mouth when they havent seen you in ages are
    "OH my god look how much weight you have lost"! This happened to me yesterday!:heart:
  • AnitaVolpato
    AnitaVolpato Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'll never have that moment... I have a round face and high cheek bones... double chin for life.... :(
  • gdortiz
    gdortiz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    ... you know, without a shadow of a doubt that what you are doing to lose weight is working exaclty or even better than what you expected. good feeling.
  • helenlp83
    helenlp83 Posts: 67
    Options
    [/quote]
    That awesome moment when your the straps of your thong sit flush with your skin on your hips. They don't go into your love handles and make a visible line when you're wearing a tight dress...they sit FLUSH!!! AHHHHHHH I CAN'T WAAAAAIIIITTTTT! (Plus then the whole world doesn't have to know you're wearing a thong hehehe)
    [/quote]

I can't wait for this!!!

I bumped into an old work colleague the beginning of this week I haven't seen for about two years and she said I'd lost weight. Always nice to hear....especially when you've had a baby in that time!! :wink:
  • _beautiful_disaster_
    Options
    you lost 2 pounds in a week, and you thought you were gonna weigh more!
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    You catch sight of your back in the mirror and realise that even in a fitted t-shirt, you have no fat rolls :bigsmile:
  • ClairBears84
    Options
    You catch sight of your back in the mirror and realise that even in a fitted t-shirt, you have no fat rolls :bigsmile:

I cannot wait for this!
  • FinallyFindingLisa
    FinallyFindingLisa Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    There are piles of TOO BIG clothes in the closet and no TOO SMALL piles
  • Ninatoots
    Ninatoots Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    My pants keep falling down and nothing in my closet fiits. I need new clothes and I just might not need extra wide shoes! also drop some of my medications and see the doctor's face when I come in next time! :bigsmile:
  • Jkc9059
    Jkc9059 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    That moment when you can wear couroroy pants and not start a fire!!
  • StephRme2
    StephRme2 Posts: 17
    Options
    the moment when you realize that the anxiousness that you are feeling is your bodies way of letting you know its getting close to your "routine" time of workout and your actually excited about it. I absolutely hated any kind of walking before I got on track, to the point of not even wanting to go out to the car in the driveway.. but now, now its on and I have to resist the urge to go on my lunch break earlier for my daily 40 min walk/run. Its like I start getting cabin fever an hour before.. I normally leave my phone in the locker while I go but made the mistake of taking it with me yesterday.. wanna talk about irritated.. the dang thing rang (im a poet*) constantly and it ruined my time with the pavement.. not again.. they'll just have to wait..
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    People started calling me ((((((((((((((((((((DAMN)))))))))))))))))))))))) when I walked by. Thats the moment I forgot my real name.:blushing:
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    When your children are randomly asked, "What's your Mommy good at?" and they both reply (separately and without any prior prompting), "My Mommy is good at jogging/running!" I got this message on my Mother's Day present this year. My twins are in separate classes at school but the both had to fill out this "My Mommy" survey thing on a flower shaped piece of paper as part of my MD present. They both put the same answer that I was good at running.... they also freely tell other kids on the playground, "There's my mom... she's a runner and her bubble gum (my spare tire LOL) is getting smaller cause she's getting healthy"
  • Alli_b
    Alli_b Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    ...your thighs no longer burn and chafe when walking in a skirt/dress!

YES!
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    When you can just walk into your closet and get dressed because things actually fit. Golden.
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    the awesome moment when you're running outside and set a new record and think HELL YEAAA
  • Jenny111372
    Jenny111372 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I have to explain this a little bit...my daughter is 10 and 5 foot 2 inches, and with that height she has a LONG torso and long legs...

so I actually have to buy her adult women medium and (depending on the company sometimes even large) pants and shirts for the length...otherwise it looks like she's wearing crop tops and capris...

Seriously...:grumble:

we pay for a lot of tailoring in this house...

now *I* am 5 foot 6 inches...and that awesome moment came when I could wear her t shirts...and her stretchy leggings...

anything structured and tailored I can't wear because we tailored it to fit her long lean body, and I have 80 pounds yet to lose, but I will get there...

but the untailored t shirts that hang on her, fit me beautifully (who tailors a 10 dollar t shirt? so she gets to look really baggy in them.. and I get to fit them....same with leggings, she gets to have a bit of bunching around her ankles where as I fit them)

so *I* had that awesome moment when I was able to share my 10 years olds wardrobe...i cried....and I think she had a bit of a WTF? moment...

LOL

Lauren

LOL..I have an almost 15 year old daughter..she's 5'7" and barely 100 pounds..long legs..so she's always been small and so have her clothes..talking size 0's here! UGH..anyway her tops range from smalls to mediums..the other day I was in her room and she had some clothes on the floor..I thought I'd try a few tops on that I liked of hers and what the heck...they fit! :) So lately I've been wearing a few of her tanks since she has a much bigger wardrobe than I and I think she's a little like "umm, NO!"..lol