26 lb loss... can you see the difference?

Options
I am working super hard! I started at 198, and currently am 172. My first goal is 165 and then probably a second goal of 155/150... here is my progress.. let me know if you see it! :) FYI- I am 5'5.. :)

061112.jpg

0611122.jpg

71312.jpg

713122.jpg

Replies

• LCunkle83
    LCunkle83 Posts: 179
    Options
    I dont know how to fix them??
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Make the uppercase IMG lower case
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    Thanks!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I am working super hard! I started at 198, and currently am 172. My first goal is 165 and then probably a second goal of 155/150... here is my progress.. let me know if you see it! :)

061112.jpg
    0611122.jpg

71312.jpg

713122.jpg

Great Loss!!! :smile: you look great!
  • Rececage
    Rececage Posts: 1
    Options
    great results ...keep up the hard work because the results are definitely paying off
  • 3ofmine
    3ofmine Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I can TOTALLY tell! I have lost the same amount as you and I can't tell at ALL. I am a lot heavier than you though.

Great job!
    Angel
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    Thank you! I def can "see" them now and thats what I was waiting for!! :)
  • steadybutsure
    steadybutsure Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    whats your work out regimen? and diet?
  • Luxxmundi
    Luxxmundi Posts: 52
    Options
    Yes definitely a difference! Your stomach is flatter, and your back has more of a curved definition now!
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    No I started May 14th, I lost a total of 10 lbs in one month... 26 in 2 :)
  • PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!! Keep it up!!!
  • Berto0391
    Berto0391 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • LifeJacketWaterJogger
    Options
    yes i can see an amazin difference you did some awesome work! abs are tough so that something to be really proud of and you look way slimmer!
  • Nikki_Jayne
    Options
    I weigh the same as you currently and you look much thinner than me; good job!
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    whats your work out regimen? and diet?

I eat 1200 cal a day and do NOT eat my exercise calories back. I also walk 6 miles 4 times a week. I do crunches, squats, and leg lifts 4 times a week, and recently started swimming leisurely.

Nothing special really...

I eat a lot of tuna... and stopped snacking... I was a terrible night time eater... I do not eat after 7pm now...

:)
  • numee2012
    numee2012 Posts: 39
    Options
    you have made a great change to your body and health well done
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Definitely see a difference!! That's awesome. Looking good.
  • rae_ann
    rae_ann Posts: 13
    Options
    wow i can totally see a difference i am 183 right now and i have been curious as to how i loook and our bodies are so similar. about a year ago i weighed my lowest at 165 and ill tell you every pound you lose will feel a huge difference. im so excited for you keep up the great work
  • AmberBucsis
    Options
    YES.. definetly . Especially your front views.. major improvement. You look alot more toned!
  • megmcgee21
    Options
    You look great! The question is, how do you feel? How are your clothes fitting?
    Would love to know what your doing, workouts, eating.etc.
    Your stomach has slimmed down a ton, which is great!! (would love for mine, as well!)

Keep it up! Great work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!