26 lb loss... can you see the difference?

I am working super hard! I started at 198, and currently am 172. My first goal is 165 and then probably a second goal of 155/150... here is my progress.. let me know if you see it! :) FYI- I am 5'5.. :)

061112.jpg

0611122.jpg

71312.jpg

713122.jpg

Replies

• LCunkle83
    LCunkle83 Posts: 179
    I dont know how to fix them??
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,851 Member
    Make the uppercase IMG lower case
  • LCunkle83
    Thanks!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,851 Member
    I am working super hard! I started at 198, and currently am 172. My first goal is 165 and then probably a second goal of 155/150... here is my progress.. let me know if you see it! :)

061112.jpg
    0611122.jpg

71312.jpg

713122.jpg

Great Loss!!! :smile: you look great!
  • Rececage
    Rececage Posts: 1
    great results ...keep up the hard work because the results are definitely paying off
  • 3ofmine
    3ofmine Posts: 136 Member
    I can TOTALLY tell! I have lost the same amount as you and I can't tell at ALL. I am a lot heavier than you though.

Great job!
    Angel
  • LCunkle83
    Thank you! I def can "see" them now and thats what I was waiting for!! :)
  • steadybutsure
    steadybutsure Posts: 153 Member
    whats your work out regimen? and diet?
  • Luxxmundi
    Luxxmundi Posts: 52
    Yes definitely a difference! Your stomach is flatter, and your back has more of a curved definition now!
  • LCunkle83
    No I started May 14th, I lost a total of 10 lbs in one month... 26 in 2 :)
  • PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    You look great!!!! Keep it up!!!
  • Berto0391
    Berto0391 Posts: 273 Member
    You look amazing!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • LifeJacketWaterJogger
    LifeJacketWaterJogger Posts: 231 Member
    yes i can see an amazin difference you did some awesome work! abs are tough so that something to be really proud of and you look way slimmer!
  • I weigh the same as you currently and you look much thinner than me; good job!
  • LCunkle83
    whats your work out regimen? and diet?

I eat 1200 cal a day and do NOT eat my exercise calories back. I also walk 6 miles 4 times a week. I do crunches, squats, and leg lifts 4 times a week, and recently started swimming leisurely.

Nothing special really...

I eat a lot of tuna... and stopped snacking... I was a terrible night time eater... I do not eat after 7pm now...

:)
  • numee2012
    numee2012 Posts: 39
    you have made a great change to your body and health well done
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Definitely see a difference!! That's awesome. Looking good.
  • rae_ann
    rae_ann Posts: 13
    wow i can totally see a difference i am 183 right now and i have been curious as to how i loook and our bodies are so similar. about a year ago i weighed my lowest at 165 and ill tell you every pound you lose will feel a huge difference. im so excited for you keep up the great work
  • YES.. definetly . Especially your front views.. major improvement. You look alot more toned!
  • You look great! The question is, how do you feel? How are your clothes fitting?
    Would love to know what your doing, workouts, eating.etc.
    Your stomach has slimmed down a ton, which is great!! (would love for mine, as well!)

Keep it up! Great work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!