Body by Vi shakes..Anyone tried them?

Options
I decided to order a month's supply of the Body by Vi shakes and just wondering if anyone else out there has tried them and what kind of results they got?
I've never tried anything like this before, a coworker of mine said they are the answer to losing weight, but I figured I would try it for myself.
If anyone has any advice or tips they would be greatly appreciated :)

Replies

• VeroM1234
    VeroM1234 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I really don't want to bust your balloon, sorry if I am.

I tried shakes, pills, weight watchers, low carbs, low calories diet. I tried them all.

What I can tell you is that shakes will help your protein intake and low carb intake if you are the run or if you are not ''that hungry''.

For example, I would have a shake in the morning because I wasnt eating breakfast before and would eat a big lunch.

I would also drink a shake before the gym if I would not have time to eat... Didnt want to eat fast food neither.

The problem with Body by VI, in my opinion, is that it is wayyyyyy too expensive.

You can drink any shakes, mixed with fruits, yogourt or flavor and it will taste around the same thing, bringing the same results.

I used to pay 60$ for a huge can of shakes, until I realised that the ones at Walmart had the same nutrients.
    (Body fortress vanilla at walmart has lots of proteins and not a lot of carbs at all).

If your budget is tight, and your looking to try shakes, try that before...(Dont know if you can get a refund or try to sell it to someone)

I hate to see people spending hundreds of dollars for shakes :S im sorry
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I switched gyms and they had a promotion where you got the shakes for "free". I will say the shakes are probably the tastiest I've tried. However, they have a much lower protein content than most shake powders - like half as much and they are incredibly expensive.

I do use it in my smoothies but I won't buy more after I use this that I got free at gym.
  • maryd4love
    maryd4love Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    So, how did you do on the Body By Vi shakes?
  • shelbiejo
    shelbiejo Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I have been using it for a month now and I personally like it. It is easy to do and you do see results. Plus you can mix it with just about anything so you don't get sick of them. It also has saved me lots of money that I was spending on food.

I've lost a lot of inches (I'd have to go look at my notebook to tell you exact numbers) and a couple pounds every week (haven't weighed in for four weeks though and don't plan to for two more.) I can tell a difference in my energy level and I actually sleep a lot better since I've been using them. Just make sure you are still getting the right amount of calories in you though while you are on it(:

Good luck! Feel free to add me!
  • immarungirl
    immarungirl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I ordered a few packs to see how they taste. I have only made a few shakes and they are the BEST tasting protein shake I have tried.