New, College student, looking for inspiration.

Options
Hello, I'm Joie.

I am a sophomore in college and I'm looking for friends of any age with whom I can talk dieting, exercise, inspiration, and just life :)

I have recently started dieting and I've lost 15 lbs as of now. Far from my goal but every bit counts.

Additionally, I would love to be in contact if you have any easy recipes that I could make in a dorm room/ dorm kitchen.

I'm very friendly and always willing to chat!

Replies

• healthy_nut
    Options
    Hey! I'm Meredith! I'm a sophomore in college too! I'd love someone to talk to aswell, I've lost 10 pounds so far and am in it for life! :)
    Message me if you want to talk. :)
  • jnicole90
    jnicole90 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi Joie! I'm Nicole, a senior in college :) I'm trying to lose about 35 lbs. Feel free to message me!
  • krystyleee
    krystyleee Posts: 219
    Options
    College senior, here! I want to lose about 40 lbs!
  • kimberly13197
    Options
    I am a College JR who wants to lose 30 lbs message me or friend request me I need friends on here.:)
  • _beautiful_disaster_
    Options
    i'm in summer class right now, but in fall i will be a freshman, and wants to loose some weight as well, im starting insanity the end of this month. feel free to add me. :)
  • Lalala_Liz
    Lalala_Liz Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Liz and a senior in college looking to lose at least 35 pounds. This can be quite the challenge on a college schedule, so the more support the better!

Anyone can feel free to add or message me :)
  • osusars
    osusars Posts: 21
    Options
    I am entering Dental School, so technically I'm a college student :-) Feel free to message me to talk, I am trying to lost about another 45 lbs
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Hey all,

I'm just finishing up college -doing a one year co-op at the current time.

You can all feel free to add me. I'm going to start up a blog to educate them enough to make informed decisions when it comes to eating healthy and exercising to improve their health and lose weight.
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    There are many people you will meet with the same ideals... just look around and make friends...

*Brains*
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I am a sophomore as well! My name is Nicci and I have lost about 18 pounds so far =) Anyone can add me!
  • MauSalvaje
    MauSalvaje Posts: 15
    Options
    Hey there! I'm a senior college student, trying to lose 15 pounds, feel free to chat :)
  • ifeoma92
    ifeoma92 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a junior in college trying to lose about 50 lbs. Would love to get some support from my fellow college students
  • mosness
    mosness Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm a graduate student looking to lose about 15 pounds. I'd love to add friends who are in a similar situation.
  • MalSponseller
    MalSponseller Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'm a grad student! Trying to lose a decent amount of weight; friend me if you like!
  • gryphalkon
    gryphalkon Posts: 21
    Options
    Also a college student (a senior this year). Goal is to shed 30 pounds, but looking for some tips for surviving having to eat in the dining halls this year. Would love some hints :)
  • haeffel2
    haeffel2 Posts: 34
    Options
    Hey! I'm a sophomore in college too and I would love to be your friend! We can keep eachother on track! Best of luck!

p.s. friend request sent!
  • mau7925
    mau7925 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, I'm going to be a freshman in college this year. I added you. :)
  • Stephanie_skinny
    Stephanie_skinny Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm a medical school student and trying to loose 70lbs.
  • matthej28
    matthej28 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! I'm a junior in college and trying to lose 15-20 more pounds. Feel free to add me!! And that also applies to all the rest of you on this thread!!