Replies

• Mybabie
    Mybabie Posts: 239
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I still need to loss 70lbs. My name is Tracy
  • newbb11
    newbb11 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I have WAAAAY over 50 to lose myself!! More than happy to join you on this journey! I'm sending you a friend request now!! :)
  • priyaFitnessFreak
    priyaFitnessFreak Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I want to lose atleast 30 pounds. I joined this site yesterday. Am feeling over-whelmed with managing the food diary right now.
  • courtneylee31
    courtneylee31 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I have about 60 to lose, anyone feel free to add me :)
  • MsAmulet
    MsAmulet Posts: 36
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have a motivational and great group of friends here and it makes a great difference!!
  • courtneylee31
    courtneylee31 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I want to lose atleast 30 pounds. I joined this site yesterday. Am feeling over-whelmed with managing the food diary right now.

Do not worry, it gets easier as you log, and dont worry about getting the exact measurements of stuff in like protein, carbs, calories. I never do.
  • Sarahsbattle
    Sarahsbattle Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. I need to lose about 70 pounds too. I'm just finishing my first month of Insanity and need to really clean up my diet.
  • TeTeAngel
    TeTeAngel Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I have over 40 lbs to lose for sure, maybe 50. I can use some friends to give and get support from, and share ideas.
  • juliemval
    juliemval Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I have about 70 to lose... going from 215-150 and i'm 28 and 5'5
  • patfeltner
    Options
    I still have over 115 lb to lose I have lost 22 lb so far have a long way to go need help to get up and move so friend me and we will help each other
  • AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome to the begining of your new life, add me if you want to:bigsmile:
  • insectseige
    Options
    I'm working in Kilos but am looking to lose around 25 kg which is more than 50lbs - reaching the end of the 3rd week and everything going well so far but would welcome being added :)
  • AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome, i think i have done this twice, my computer is playing up
  • Jayme34
    Jayme34 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    150 lbs to lose , anyone can add me for support and encouragment. I am pledging to log in everyday and support as i can!!
  • goofy14u
    goofy14u Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have 50+ to lose and also looking for friends for support. I am doing pretty good right now, but can always use any supprt.
  • jcs1164
    jcs1164 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    :smile: Add me I have 78lbs to loose.
  • reesa722
    reesa722 Posts: 76
    Options
    In the same boat with 170 to lose... Friending you now! Best of luck to you!
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 70 lbs too. I have a plan though and am just focusing on making healthy choices regarding moving and eating. I'm happy to add friends with and without a lot to lose who are also trying to live a healhy life.
  • h2oophelia
    h2oophelia Posts: 48
    Options
    I have 102 pounds to lose. Feel free to add! :smile:
  • Pacileo4Evers
    Pacileo4Evers Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I will add you I :heart: to cook and I started making a cookbook. I try a new recipe every other night that is low cal. Like most people I grew up on meat and potatoes and I have to " re-learn" how to cook so I can cook for both health and comfort heart I normally post the recipe if its a good recipe. and anyone else who would like support feel free to add me :bigsmile: