New and need support! :)

Options
I'm completely dedicated to my lifestyle change. I would like to lose 40 pounds by next June. I just need some buddies and support along the journey. :)

Please add/message. We can all do it. :)

Replies

• Tapricias
    Tapricias Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would like to be your friend
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Hit me up!
  • CHN_
    CHN_ Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Adding you! Just started myself, and am aiming to loose at least 40, hopefully closer to 60, by July next year :)
  • taj417
    taj417 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new too. Only about 2 weeks in and need support myself. Adding you! :smile:
  • cwilkerson883
    Options
    I am looking for buddies too. I almost never have time to really log in but I would like an email buddy. Someone to keep me honest and report calories and weightloss/gains to. If you or anyone is interested email me at - cwilkerson883@yahoo.com
  • ethansmug
    ethansmug Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 60 Lbs by this time tomorrow!!!

I think it may take a couple more days than I am thinking though =(
  • Gr8fulAngigi
    Options
    Hello, I'm new just started 3 days ago would love to chat/support others on here as well. Just now figuring out community/all the site has to offer. Nice to meet you!
  • caraguard
    caraguard Posts: 41
    Options
    I'm new too! I'd be happy to be buddy and support! :)
  • zandy2010
    zandy2010 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just joined! Be my friend, we'll help each other
  • Stephanie_skinny
    Stephanie_skinny Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hello, I started MFP about a year ago and then just never used it. I tried to add some of my friends so that we could motivate each other and they dont take it serious, They forget to log in and so do I.
    I am going to take this serious starting today and hopefully I can keep myself motivated till December and see the results :).
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me as well!
  • tberend
    tberend Posts: 91 Member
    Options

I want the same thing!
  • lisa86326
    lisa86326 Posts: 20
    Options

I want the same thing!

HOW ABOUT YESTERDAY?? HA HA! HOW ABOUT NEVER HAVING GAINED IT ALL IN THE FIRST PLACE! GEEZ! IT'S SO FRUSTRATING!!
  • Vegasjack60
    Options
    I just started working with a trainer July 10 and also want to lose 40 lbs., but I'd like to do it by the end of the year if possible. She told me about this app for my smartphone and I think if I use it everyday it will definitely help. It takes the guesswork out of how much and what I'm eating.

I did P90X a few years back and lost weight but it got boring doing the same thing over and over every couple weeks, plus, having a guy on TV telling me to keep going is not quite the same as having someone in the same room. It's easier to pause the TV or just not do it if I don't feel like it.

I hope you reach your goal and congratulations on taking charge of your health and changing your lifestyle. I'm 52 and if I don't keep the engine tuned up I won't live to see 60. Others in my family who are a lot less active have lived into their 90's. My goal is to be top dog and live to at least 105. I'm less than half way there. Good luck.
  • JEG2012
    JEG2012 Posts: 158
    Options
    You can definitely add me. I've got 40 to lose too! Support and encouragement and this site have helped me so much!!!!
  • kellytheis
    Options
    I am also looking for new friends to keep me going. I have about 30 pounds to lose. I am going for weight loss and changing my eating habits. I am soda and junkfood addict. I just need support and few people to keep me in line. I need "friendly reminders" to remind to work out.
  • Kaw169
    Kaw169 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well
  • lifemorelively
    Options
    I'd love to be friends!
  • bethbournias
    bethbournias Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be friend! Add me! :)