dropping motivation :-/

Options
Ok so I have gotten down to 160 went up to 162 and stayed there for a couple weeks now I'm down to 161 again. My problem is even though my goal is 150 and that's where I want to be. I'm OK with where I am even though OK is not HAPPY. Since I'm ok with it I'm finding it hard to keep my motivation up.

After reading and reading and reading and reading some more here in the forums this is what I have decided to help motivate me. My birthday is the 29th. I always do something for myself for my birthday and I had already bought a bathing suit top from VS that I had said was my present to me, I decided I am allowed to spoil myself some more. So I have my eye on a new bra from VS that I want really really bad. Here's the catch...I MUST hit the 150's by my birthday or no new bra!!

I think that is reasonable...maybe I am wrong but I feel like I need to find a new way to motivate myself or I won't reach goal. Any tips or suggestions on how to change this or help get me to goal!?!

Replies

• Jenph20
    Jenph20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I love setting little goals and working towards them. I know staying motivated is extremely tough. i have a ladies only support group on fb if you'd like to join. We would love to have you!! Send me a message!!
  • ncthomas09
    ncthomas09 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    well I posted some progress photos to my profile and even a pic with me wearin jeans I need to reach my goal weight to fit in again so I have some visual motivation
  • ncthomas09
    ncthomas09 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    As of today (7/19) I weighed in at 158. My goal was the 150s by 7/29...I believe I made it!!!