I am no longer losing, Please help !!

Options
2»

Replies

• Preacher224
    Preacher224 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Cardio will burn more cals while exercising and for about 24hr after. Adding more muscle will burn more cals while doing nothing. I looked at your diary for the past week. No real problem. You shouldn't go into starvation mode if you stay above 1200 cals intake on most of your days. I takes days at less than 1200 to enter starvation mode. How often are you eating. If a person waits too long to eat, 4 or more hours between meals then the body begins to release cortisol which robs muscle cells for food and stores calories as fat. Try to eat or snack at least every three to three and a half hours. Adjust your cals for this. I didn't notice you carb/protein/fat ratio. Too many carbs, especially bad carbs will cause insulin spikes which also results in weight gain in the long run. I have been studying health and fitness for 20+yrs and have been certified as a fitness trainer with ISSA. I specialize in nutrition and supplementation as well as weight loss and bodybuilding/strength training(in which I pack on the pounds of muscle in my clients). If you are noticing a change in the composition of your body at all. Less fat/firmer muscles that is okay as you are doing something many fitness "experts" say can't really be done. You are losing fat and building muscle. While maintaining the same weight. I have seen this happen in many people over the years and it makes perfectly good sense and science that it is possible, but as with other things the so called experts are wrong due to faulty, outdated studies. I hope this helps. I am going to send a friend request. Add me if you like. I no longer do training as a career although I still make a little money at it now and then. I just want to help people reach their health and fitness goals so they can live the best and healthiest life possible. I hope to see you on my friends list soon.
  • n0bail02
    n0bail02 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Cardio will burn more cals while exercising and for about 24hr after. Adding more muscle will burn more cals while doing nothing. I looked at your diary for the past week. No real problem. You shouldn't go into starvation mode if you stay above 1200 cals intake on most of your days. I takes days at less than 1200 to enter starvation mode. How often are you eating. If a person waits too long to eat, 4 or more hours between meals then the body begins to release cortisol which robs muscle cells for food and stores calories as fat. Try to eat or snack at least every three to three and a half hours. Adjust your cals for this. I didn't notice you carb/protein/fat ratio. Too many carbs, especially bad carbs will cause insulin spikes which also results in weight gain in the long run. I have been studying health and fitness for 20+yrs and have been certified as a fitness trainer with ISSA. I specialize in nutrition and supplementation as well as weight loss and bodybuilding/strength training(in which I pack on the pounds of muscle in my clients). If you are noticing a change in the composition of your body at all. Less fat/firmer muscles that is okay as you are doing something many fitness "experts" say can't really be done. You are losing fat and building muscle. While maintaining the same weight. I have seen this happen in many people over the years and it makes perfectly good sense and science that it is possible, but as with other things the so called experts are wrong due to faulty, outdated studies. I hope this helps. I am going to send a friend request. Add me if you like. I no longer do training as a career although I still make a little money at it now and then. I just want to help people reach their health and fitness goals so they can live the best and healthiest life possible. I hope to see you on my friends list soon.

Yes I noticed that I am more toned, have firmer muscles and less cellulite !!