Options
    23bmi
    BMI is an estimate of how "overweight" or "obese" a person is National
    Below average
    You have a lower BMI than 86% of females aged 30-44 in your country Global
    Below average
    You have a lower BMI than 59% of females aged 30-44 in the world

Did you know?
    If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would remove 12,856,789 tonnes fromthe total weight of the world's population You're most like someone from Rwanda*
  • wfnugent
    wfnugent Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Russian Federation. Da!

25 BMI

National
    Below average
    You have a lower BMI than 78% of males aged 30-44 in your country

Global
    Above average
    You have a higher BMI than 57% of males aged 30-44 in the world

BETTER THAN IT USED TO BE AND GETTING BETTER.
    3 MORE LBS AND ALGERIA.
    TARGET WEIGHT IS MOROCCO.
    5 LESS THAN THAT IS MYANMAR???
  • jzaz903
    jzaz903 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I got Tonga...and that's all I'm gonna say about that

I knew I'd get somewhere Polynesian or Micronesian.

But you can't be the fattest person in the world at 294, so there's an issue with their high range interpolation. I may be in the 99th percentile, but I'm not above 100% of the people in the world or U.S. (or even my home town!).

Quite an issue. I'm 5'3" and weigh 222, and I'm apparently the fattest person in the world? False. I know fatter.
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure why all women 15-29 are grouped together... that puts me over the average.. however, as soon as i turn 30, I will be below average.
  • Exna
    Exna Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    •"Most like someone from Sweden"•

BMI lower than 71% of females my age in my country,
    Above Average than 59% of the females in the world.
    "If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would remove 9,233,108 tonnes from the total weight of the world's population"
  • cruisinskier
    cruisinskier Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Based on my starting weight in May 2012, I had a BMI of 30, I had a higher BMI than 65% of males 45-59 in Canada and was higher than 85% in the world. And I most represented Kuwait.

As of today, down 24 lbs, my BMI is now 26, my BMI is lower than 61% of those same males in Canada however my BMI is still higher than 65% of males 45-59 on a world basis. And I now mostly resemble Fiji.

So overall I have made good progress, am moving down the scale, and would definitley rather be in Fiji than Kuwait......
  • fjrandol
    fjrandol Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    National Mean (USA) 29.39bmi

22bmi

Below Average
    You have a lower BMI than 88% of females aged 30-44 in your country

Below Average
    You have a lower BMI than 64% of females aged 30-44 in the world

You're most like someone from Somalia*

cool beans!:smile:
  • missemily1124
    Options
    I most like someone from Ireland. My BMI is currently 23.
    Lower BMI than 65% of women 15-29 nationally.
    Higher BMI than 57% of women 15-29 globally.

Cool.
  • fuzzyslipperz
    fuzzyslipperz Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    ROFL. I have a BMI of 21, and at my age (just turned 45 bleh) I am most like Cambodia??!! Eeep.
  • Mceastes
    Mceastes Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Wow! My BMI is lower than 87% of U.S. women in my age range and 62% of women in the world. I am most like someone from Singapore. I win! :drinker:
  • blair_bear
    blair_bear Posts: 165
    Options
    I'm not sure why all women 15-29 are grouped together... that puts me over the average.. however, as soon as i turn 30, I will be below average.
    I know, I love that... uh- when I was in peak shape I was 25 and weighed 98 lbs. (I'm short) when I was 15 I weighed like 80 lbs and was an athlete/athletic build (even shorter- hell I didn't hit a last growth spurt untill I was 18). When I turned 27 everything went to hell... wtf BBC!!!
  • wolfi622
    wolfi622 Posts: 206
    Options
    Chad. Cool. Never been to Chad.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I weigh like someone from Tonga and have a higher BMI than 100% of the world even after losing over 56 pounds. I hate stuff like this. It just makes me feel ugly and that even if I get to my goal weight, I'll still be bigger than 78% of the world. :/
  • jealous_loser
    Options
    I weigh like someone from Tonga and have a higher BMI than 100% of the world even after losing over 56 pounds. I hate stuff like this. It just makes me feel ugly and that even if I get to my goal weight, I'll still be bigger than 78% of the world. :/

Me too. Apparently I have to get to 118 pounds to be on the high end of "normal". Eff that. This thing made me sad.
  • Erisad
    Options

Me too. Apparently I have to get to 118 pounds to be on the high end of "normal". Eff that. This thing made me sad.

Right. Let me get right on that. Shall I lose some bone and muscle mass too while I'm at it? That's the only way my BMI will ever be where they want me to be. :/
  • blair_bear
    blair_bear Posts: 165
    Options
    NOT ALL OF YOU CAN HAVE A HIGHER BMI THAN 100% OF PEOPLE!!!! -Same math as those stupid CAT tests in grammar school- no one can score higher than 99%.
  • LastMinuteMama
    LastMinuteMama Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    23bmi
    BMI is an estimate of how "overweight" or "obese" a person is.

National Below average
    You have a lower BMI than 86% of females aged 30-44 in your country

Global Below average
    You have a lower BMI than 59% of females aged 30-44 in the world

Did you know?
    If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would remove 12,657,935 tonnes fromthe total weight of the world's population.

You're most like someone from Rwanda*

*must google "people in Rwanda"....apparently that's my mothership!
  • Erisad
    Options
    NOT ALL OF YOU CAN HAVE A HIGHER BMI THAN 100% OF PEOPLE!!!! -Same math as those stupid CAT tests in grammar school- no one can score higher than 99%.

I know it's mathematically impossible but the very idea that you are fatter than most of the world on average is enough to bring me down, even when I lose the weight I want to, I'll still be considered big. :/
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    At my "biggest" I was from DR Congo, now I'm Ethiopia. Bad bad bad. My coworker is Sri Lanka, my mother is also Ethiopia.
  • JessyJ03
    JessyJ03 Posts: 627 Member
    Options

+1 apparently I'm bigger than everyone in the world... Ummm... YEAH real confidence booster.