Looking for Friends

Options
Hi everyone. I am 21 years old. I had a different account but it was being hacked. I got an account a couple days ago. I am looking for some friends that will help support my decision to get in shape and be healthy. I don't really have the support around me which is why I turned to this site. I am a college student. I have a lot of support I can offer others. I used to be an athlete and would like to get back into that great of shape. Also, I want to get ready for the real world and being a nurse I feel they should practice what they preach. I feel that they should be healthy and in shape if they are in that profession to make others healthy. I don't really want to do this alone. :-)

Replies

• Ready4Change05
    Options
    Anyone interested in being friends?
  • MartiJ521
    MartiJ521 Posts: 434
    Options
    Hi!

I'll be your friend. I don't want to this alone either. I need to lose 100lbs due to my PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) So I coudl use all the motivation I can get. feel free to add me!
  • jmcowan42
    jmcowan42 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be your friend. I'm trying to get in shape for my teaching career so it looks like we have something in common
  • Ready4Change05
    Options
    sent you both friend requests. :-)
  • LJSchmitt
    LJSchmitt Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm new also and always open to others input.
  • Permbaby
    Permbaby Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Always looking for new friends to share tips and help motivate each other.
  • LJSchmitt
    LJSchmitt Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Anyone out there looking for friends please feel free to add me. I'll do my best to encourage you. If I do, it helps me. I'm in this for the long-haul.
  • crazy_indeed
    crazy_indeed Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Been pretty successful with MFP. Happy to be of support.
  • Ready4Change05
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I think I added everyone. I really look forward to having some support and Ill help everyone out too.
  • ashprather
    ashprather Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! anyone else can as well :)
  • bairborne
    bairborne Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    We have a small group too, you are more than welcome, we are doing this together lol welcome :smile:
  • Ready4Change05
    Options
    I am excited to start this and know I have a bunch of people who are there to support and motivate me.
  • ncwall
    ncwall Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Always happy to find more support
  • Ready4Change05
    Options
    Added. :-)
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    What country?
  • Ready4Change05
    Options
    United States
  • cdhardison
    cdhardison Posts: 16
    Options
    We can be friends...you can add me
  • kelleyd21
    kelleyd21 Posts: 2
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am looking for friends who would like to do obstacle runs with next year. I did my first Warrior Dash in June and signed up for one in August. Next year I am planning on doing more than just the Warrior Dash but I need to get in better shape to get there!
  • EyeAmXiao
    EyeAmXiao Posts: 2
    Options
    New here as well
  • teenamai
    teenamai Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) always looking for new friends (anyone can add me)!