One thing you can never resist?

Options

Replies

• cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Chinese food and pizza. Definitely my weaknesses.
  • RitaMarie88
    RitaMarie88 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    cookies :) i love oreos and homemade chocolate chips. i'm trying to cut back but i will never give up my cookies lol
  • AwesomeOne66
    AwesomeOne66 Posts: 220
    Options
    Dark chocolate:)

I hear you....that and a good skinny cappuccino....my weaknesses! :devil:
  • RitaMarie88
    Options
    Cookies... seriously I have an unhealthy obsession with those.I am proof the cookie monster exists. Not the packaged ones, but the yummy bakers ones. Double choc chip and white choc chip... and choc chip... and white and raspberry cookies.... and oatmeal cookies.... been good though, several weeks without one

omg...me too. i am the cookie monster lmao i cant turn them down. its so hard lol
  • Cwyman1
    Cwyman1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Beer
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    I still have a sweet that is tasty but doesn't really do any damage -

Reddi Whip
    15 calories
    1 g carb
    >1g sugar
    around 2 g fat
    no hydrogenated oils

The ingredients may not be clean (haven't looked), but it keeps my sweet tooth at bay while I do atkins induction. Sometimes I enjoy something sweet and I'll have that and or sugar free jello.... and I"m able to pass up chocolate at 220 calories for a bar.
  • Amryfal
    Amryfal Posts: 225
    Options
    Chinese food and pizza. Definitely my weaknesses.

argh, same here. if it's pizza night, i make sure i exercise/eat right all day because i KNOW i'm going over. my fiancé hates Chinese so i don't get that much any more - used to be my go-to takeout.

and SUSHI. OMG. sure it's healthy when you just eat a little bit, depending on the roll. for me? not so much. i can't stop!!
  • amybrauch
    amybrauch Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    My mamaw's homemade cornbread.
  • Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    chocolate covered almonds (crack to me) and haagen dazs chocolate peanut butter ice cream.
  • MissGeorgiaPeachy
    MissGeorgiaPeachy Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Peanut M&Ms are THE DEVIL!!!! lol
  • RitaMarie88
    Options
    I still have a sweet that is tasty but doesn't really do any damage -

Reddi Whip
    15 calories
    1 g carb
    >1g sugar
    around 2 g fat
    no hydrogenated oils

The ingredients may not be clean (haven't looked), but it keeps my sweet tooth at bay while I do atkins induction. Sometimes I enjoy something sweet and I'll have that and or sugar free jello.... and I"m able to pass up chocolate at 220 calories for a bar.

genius. it kills me that i don't think of things like this lol when my sweet tooth aches i go for cookies...knowing itll take me over my calorie limit.
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Vanilla cream donuts from our local grocery store, Giant Eagle - or their buttercream icikng! Actually, any bakery's white icing that they put in donuts. The grocery store would put an inch of icing between two 4" chocolate chip cookies (the thick chewy ones with milk chocolate chips), and then put some inch high icing design on top. I have to stay far, far away!!!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Morel mushrooms breaded with crushed Ritz crackers and fried in butter! Thank God they are seasonal and I burn a ton of calories while hunting for them! I refuse to EVER give those up. lol
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Belgian chocolate pralines.
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Tacos
  • Amryfal
    Amryfal Posts: 225
    Options
    Morel mushrooms breaded with crushed Ritz crackers and fried in butter! Thank God they are seasonal and I burn a ton of calories while hunting for them! I refuse to EVER give those up. lol

i...must try this. WOW.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Good red wine or champagne. Anything else I can say no to.
  • zrmac804
    zrmac804 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Chocolate is my Achille's heel. Also chips, crackers, and frozen desserts. I buy those as single servings to minimize the damage.
  • BlackPup
    BlackPup Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Chocolate
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Bacon I can never resist it...