One thing you can never resist?

Options

Replies

• tami101
    tami101 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. They are so addicting!
  • InezRny
    InezRny Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Anything chocolate..
  • alyssaanagram
    Options
    I have so many weaknesses so I just try to avoid all together or find the healthiest substitutions. Definitely any type of asian food (esp sushi rolls....just discovered a place that does riceless rolls!), mexican food for sure, & chocolate covered pretzels.

Thankfully most fruit will satisfy my sweet craving (esp a baked peach with cinnamon on it! yum) & the 100 cal packs make chocolate covered pretzels....otherwise I'd never make any progress haha
  • lovelyworld
    lovelyworld Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Pasta. Especially when I make it myself - so easy to make too much and then just eat it.
  • kaylurzz
    kaylurzz Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Pizza. Chipotle. Candy.

All those things are my downfall.
  • MrsFolk
    MrsFolk Posts: 205
    Options
    Chocolate and cake mix (any kind)
  • iwonajakubiak
    iwonajakubiak Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    fresh sweet cherries, wine and roasted pork....
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Bacon. I cannot say no to bacon and I hate turkey bacon. Oh and sausage... luckily I love turkey sausage but I love that a little too much so I don't keep that in the house either.

Also, most of the time when someone offers me something sweet, I lack the fortitude to resist... thus just about everyone knows that I'm watching what I eat so they don't offer me anything.
  • dorite7
    dorite7 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Anything baked and sweet......THAT'S why I DO NOT own a bakery!! ;))
  • cutejohnsongirl
    Options
    Ice cream!
  • ctooch99
    ctooch99 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    PIZZA!!!!
  • Madmoosebaits
    Options
    1 pizza
    2 pizza
    3 pizza
    and....pizza

It's simply my favorite food.
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Chicken wings. So I haven't had any in 8 months. No opening that door. My husband's is Oreos, but the kids and I have no trouble sticking to a portion size and eating the package slowly but if he sees them they'll be gone before the kids can get a 2nd serving, so now they are hidden and we eat them with our afterschool snack when he's not home. Then I'll pack the last 3 in his lunchbox for a special treat :-)
  • kbd388
    kbd388 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Ice cream. I grew up in a house where we had ice cream for desert every night (my dad still does!!). so, I buy the kind I don't like, so I won't even bother with it. I also live very close to a Dairy Queen and am happy to say I haven't been yet this year, because I know if I have one, I will be there all the time. Our DQ is only open from March - October :)
  • RenfieldX
    RenfieldX Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Chips, Ms. Vickies Salt and Vinegar in particular. I turn into something akin to the Cookie Monster around an open bag of chips. Om nom nom nom. I've found that eating smaller meals more frequently has really helped me resist snacking, but chips still test my willpower.
  • johnvargo112233
    Options
    Alcohol! I can get through just about anything. Chocolate, chips (or crisps, depending upon where you live), ice cream, cookies, even take out, I can resist. But after a long day, nothing hits the spot like ale, beer, or strong drink. The only way I know to control is to allow for it1 lol! It's factored into my caloric intake.
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    Temptation, of course...

--P
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Bread! I try to avoid it completely otherwise I won't stop eating it!
    Me too, if it's something like jalapeno and cheese or a cinnamon bread. I can't buy it at all if I'm trying to limit my caloric intake.

(However, now that I have increased my exercising a lot, I might be able to again since I'm having a hard time eating back my calories with just meats, fruits and vegetables.)
  • bkitten1
    bkitten1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I love, love, love bread, carbs.. so I just pretty much do not go there. The worst is things like a good sourdough, banana bread, a hot buttery croissant.. hmmmm carbs are my gateway drug!! I kind of have to have none or I want them all!!
  • Browneyedgirl140
    Browneyedgirl140 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    -Chocolate
    -Cupcakes
    -Pizza

I can not have any of these in my house or I will eat too much of it.