Looking to track calories and lose 10lbs

Options
Hi everyone,

I'm 25m, and trying to get into shape for my wedding next February. I'm 6"2 and currently weigh 190lbs. I'm doing a combination of cardio (running / cycling), interval training, and weights.

I eat gradually all day, lots of small 'meals' and it looks like my average calorie intake per day will be around 1200!!! This seems pretty low (compared to what the site recommends), given that I'm constantly eating (though I am VERY particular about what I eat). I am going to start supplementing with protein (EVOPRO) in a week or two.

I'll let you know how it all goes!

I wonder if the site has the functionality of looking at other people's daily diets? That could be useful!!
Is there a local expert to answer our questions also? That would be cool.

Replies

• JKArts
    JKArts Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I'm 25m, and trying to get into shape for my wedding next February. I'm 6"2 and currently weigh 190lbs. I'm doing a combination of cardio (running / cycling), interval training, and weights.

I eat gradually all day, lots of small 'meals' and it looks like my average calorie intake per day will be around 1200!!! This seems pretty low (compared to what the site recommends), given that I'm constantly eating (though I am VERY particular about what I eat). I am going to start supplementing with protein (EVOPRO) in a week or two.

I'll let you know how it all goes!

I wonder if the site has the functionality of looking at other people's daily diets? That could be useful!!
    Is there a local expert to answer our questions also? That would be cool.
  • ShalloKiBaji
    ShalloKiBaji Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'm looking to lose 15 pounds. Max April end or mid May. Looking for a support system. Let me know if interested?!

Best,
    AJ