you look great, and wonderful story
  • brentdaniels
    brentdaniels Posts: 127
    Options
    Oh wow...you look great.
  • kcgslp
    kcgslp Posts: 212
    Options
    OMG!!!! You look fantastic! You go girl, Rock that Red Bikini!
  • musicisamust
    Options
    I dont see the pic
  • rachelkeyes
    Options
    What did you do? What was your workout routine? What did you focus on with regards to food?
  • mickeysgrl
    mickeysgrl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AWESOME! Job well done! You give me hope! I am 5'4" also and my goal weight is 135. When I started MFP I was 231. It's been that long since I've been in anything two-piece too and I can SO relate! You are absolutely radiant and I'm sure you are proud of your achievement - as you should be!
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    omg!!!!!!!!!!! you look so so so good.. almost brought me to tears.... I am around your weight before (lil more at 231#'s) and im same height as you.. and omg to see you at 134#'s is absolutely amazing!! my goal is like 150-160 cuz i dont think i can even get smaller.. but to see you now at almost 100#'s then what i weigh now is so so inspiring! u look awesome
  • Bartonsark
    Bartonsark Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good Job!!!! You look awesome! thanks for posting it gives me encouragement that maybe someday I really will get to where I need to be.
  • xMonroeMisfit
    xMonroeMisfit Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    such an inspirtation! great job!
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing job girl!! I weigh 134 right now and I dont look like that!! lol Thats what hard work and dedication looks like!
  • RainRedfield
    RainRedfield Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Seriously Phenomenal!

I started my process at 223. I'm hoping I look that good in a bikini when I hit my goal :p
  • julialla
    julialla Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    WOW....Gorgeous!!! Amazing transformatin! Congrats!!
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You look very good. Congrats to you
  • iWILLbeFit062012
    iWILLbeFit062012 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hot damn, you look gorgeous! Well done, sexy mama!
  • kimmy985
    kimmy985 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • morganalex
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • tundeke
    tundeke Posts: 80
    Options
    Wow girl, you look amazing, the change is radical! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • Pink_Tina
    Pink_Tina Posts: 164
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and started at 221. My goal weight is 136. Man, I hope I look that good when I get there too! You are definitely inspiration for me! Awesome job! :D
  • hpsaucette
    hpsaucette Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    That's amazing. You deserve to be so proud of yourself, well done!
  • vegasmari
    vegasmari Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!!! One day I will rock a string bikini. Smokin' hot girlfriend!! Congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!