Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

20 lbs DELETED in 90 days with pictures

Hi everyone, I wanted to post my new progress pictures. I'm now 20 lbs forever lighter than I was 90 days ago today!

My new goal is 120 lbs (15 lbs to go)

Jen-90days.png

What do you all think?

Replies

• ahelgers10
    ahelgers10 Posts: 376 Member
    You look amazing! Way to go!
  • MauSalvaje
    MauSalvaje Posts: 15
    You're awesome and look fantastic! you're inspiring, keep up the good work! :D
  • txjulie
    txjulie Posts: 190 Member
    You look terrific!!!! What program did you use for your photos?
  • Jenyphur
    Jenyphur Posts: 59 Member
    The photos are done in our workshop group and just uploaded to his website.
  • jemimasmum
    jemimasmum Posts: 249 Member
    You lok amazing - do you really need to lose another 15? That's nearly the same again...
  • mustanggirl_2011
    mustanggirl_2011 Posts: 116 Member
    All I can say is OMG you look amazing! Great job!
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    That's amazing! You look great. How did you do it?
  • Jenyphur
    I think another 10-15 is reasonable...it will all depend on what I look like when I get there.

I would love to be a solid size 4. I'm so short (5' 2") so that seems reasonable to me.

I have been eating clean and staying to around 1200 calories a day and doing spin class about 3-4 x a week plus 2 days of resistance training.

With the minor exception here and there, I have kept to my nutrition almost 100%. 99.2% I would say :)
  • mytime44me
    mytime44me Posts: 35
    You look great! I love to see the side by side shots that really show the result of all that effort! You sure do inspire me to work a little harder!
  • kels228
    kels228 Posts: 7
    Thanks for sharing these! I purposely came on here tonight looking for pictures to motivate me. You look so great!
    I'm 5'2" also so it helps to see someone the same height as me.
  • urasweethart
    urasweethart Posts: 123 Member
    Wow Amazing Congrats
  • chimpy_chimp
    chimpy_chimp Posts: 106 Member
    Wow! 20 pounds makes such a difference. Very inspiring!
  • vegasmari
    vegasmari Posts: 120 Member
    Wow! I can totally see the difference and you look fabulous!! Amazing what just 20 pounds can do.... I can't wait to have a transformation like that after 20lbs lost!! Very Nice!!!
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    holy moly ! outstanding results!!
  • Jenyphur
    Thanks all! I come here all the time to look at pictures also to keep me inspired. I hope that by me sharing these it will help inspire someone else. It's crazy what 20lbs can do.
  • drena88
    drena88 Posts: 8
    Hey Miss!,
    My goal is 20 lbs, you are very inspiring! YOU look amazing. WOW what a difference. I have 15 lbs more to go. Thank you for the motivation.
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    That rocks! Way to go. Beautiful. :flowerforyou:
  • carinnaj
    carinnaj Posts: 149
    awesome job!! you look GREAT!!
  • Carofab16
    Carofab16 Posts: 16 Member
    What a differnce!! You look great.
  • MzVonda
    MzVonda Posts: 87
    This is amazing!!! Great job!!!!! Keep up the good work, you are such an awesome motivation!