oh he11 no...

Options

Replies

• Vonwarr
    Vonwarr Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Mushrooms or any seafood at all. If I catch a whiff of any fishy smell from my food, my meal is over. The only thing I can stand with any fish in it is caesar dressing... and only certain brands.

Edit: Amphibians and bugs also... someone else mentioned escargot... :sick:
  • danimal97
    danimal97 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Any meat still attached to the bone and meat with lots of fat. Nope

I am with you on that...and can't eat sausage, hot dogs, or bologna. They have so much fat they even leave a greasy film in the roof of your mouth. Ick!
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Olives, mushrooms and cantaloupe along with honeydew melons. NEVER LIKED THESE!
  • MFPBONNIE
    MFPBONNIE Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    oatmeal, grits, cream of wheat!!!
  • danimal97
    danimal97 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Grits. Ick!!!

I revoke your membership among the Southerner's of America. Leave your membership card at the desk and GTFO! :p

Grit is stuff we have on the road in the UK. What is it in the US? You eat it??
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Olives, avocados, raw tomato, shrimp, lobster.
  • Scandalist
    Scandalist Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Grits. Ick!!!

I revoke your membership among the Southerner's of America. Leave your membership card at the desk and GTFO! :p

That's cool. I'm not from the south anyway so there :P
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    so much stuff people are listing that i love. lol
  • lil_bit_crazy
    lil_bit_crazy Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Grits. Ick!!!

I second that! BLASPHEMER!! ^^^^^:bigsmile:
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    sugar, potatoes, carrots, corn, yogurt, bananas
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    If you asked me 5 years ago i would've given you a very looong list of foods I refused to eat, but now... I'm pretty much willing to try anything (except Rocky Mountain Oysters, not going there!)
  • Plentiful_Tentacles
    Options
    Anything with tentacles.
  • Vonwarr
    Vonwarr Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Any meat still attached to the bone and meat with lots of fat. Nope

I am with you on that...and can't eat sausage, hot dogs, or bologna. They have so much fat they even leave a greasy film in the roof of your mouth. Ick!

Last time I ate a hotdog was when I realized that there is literally over double the fat vs protein (it was something like 22g fat 9g protein in those specific ones). Super fatty!
  • kellicarter11
    kellicarter11 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I don't understand how ppl can not like seafood.. For me its peppers, mushrooms, and almost any vegetable except corn, salad, carrots and raw broccoli and cauliflower.
  • shanaynayb
    shanaynayb Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Mayo (any kind!), eggs, anything that lives in water, avocado, bologna (ewww), horseradish, beets.... I think that's about it.
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Grits. Ick!!!

LOL I agree! Any good southerner knows how to reheat a pot of grits from breakfast and have it for lunch and/or dinner! Unless it is BURNED *scoffing* you do NOT throw it out! LOL Hash and grits, bacon/eggs/grits, fish and grits, shrimp and grits, sausage and grits, grits w/ butter, grits with ketchup, GRITS! LOL or G.R.I.T.S =Girls Raised In The South LOL
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Pickles
    Liver
    Cottage Cheese
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Mushrooms, olives, raw onions, mustard...EW EW EWWWW
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I don't understand how ppl can not like seafood..

^^ This
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    mock cream- what the hell is that stuff? Did you know it's grey before they colour it white??
    Everything else I've read on here I'd eat!!