Any moms in their 20-30s?

Options

Replies

• AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom to two little girls and I'm 25. Part of my motivation to lose weight is to be about to actually run around and play with them, and have a 3rd :)
  • Xtinajacob
    Xtinajacob Posts: 44
    Options
    Hello,

I am 26 and the mom of a 4 month old baby girl. LOVE it that there are other moms with infants and in the same postiion. Feel free to add me, i could use all the support i can get!
  • Stephaniengarner
    Options
    I am a young mother of two who has just started oh and I am 24
  • Ke1ra78
    Ke1ra78 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to mfp. Im a 33yr old mum of 3 boys aged between 4 and 13.
    Id love to support you on your journey. ;-)
  • htalexander
    Options
    I'm a 27 yr old mom of 2 little boys...if you can't find time for "real" exercise chase your kids around the house, pull them all around in a wagon, and put on something upbeat and dance with them! This has improved my mood and theirs! Try your best to exercise in some fashion, it will give you more energy (which is a blessing for a mom!) But I absolutely know what you mean about the meals, I am often expected to prepare things that don't fit into my "healthy" eating or that would increase my calories too much...that's tough! =/ add me if you like, I love talking with other moms! =) best of luck!
  • multitasker1
    Options
    I am 33 yr old mother of 2 boys. Ages 7 soon to be 8 and 9....I would love to be your friend.
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I'll be 30 in 2 weeks, mom of 2 :)
  • HeatherNicoleMomOf4
    Options
    Im 26 about to be 27 .Mom Of 4 .ages 6,2,3, & 6 months
  • beckamelia1
    Options
    Hey hun im a mom ov a boy that's 11 and a girl who's 6 im 27 and totally get the family thing!! Lol
  • BRANDYGR8MOVES
    BRANDYGR8MOVES Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    new also mother of 2 a boy and a girl son is 8 months daugther is 3yrs would loove to bee your friend
  • TreAckee
    TreAckee Posts: 26
    Options
    26 year old mom/parent of two here; I have a 5 year old daughter and a 10 year old sister and I live in the UK.
  • Snail313
    Snail313 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I am 29, I have 1 child and I work full time. You can add me if you would like!
  • Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    <<<< I have 2 children (ages 13 & 8)...and I'm 39...feel free to add if you'd like :)
  • april1126
    april1126 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    just turned 42 work full time and a mother of 2 girls 8 and 5 feel free to add me
  • nobylmos
    nobylmos Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hey everyone! i'm a 33 year old mom with 3 year old twin girls...yet I still somehow keep gaining weight. I'm still working on losing my baby weight. i gained 50lbs during pregnancy and i still have 25 hanging around. i just started trying to lose again...and boy is it hard...Add me if you'd like :)
  • jennifermiller22
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Jen. I'm 32 from Florida and just signed up 5 minutes ago...looking to be inspired and encouraged. I have struggled forever and I am READY! Started Gold's Gym about a month ago and I feel great! The only thing, my eating habits are horrible. I have 2 kids and its really hard to be good :( Would love some new friends so we can get to our goals together....Please friend me and we can help each other! Thanks Ladies!
  • Brandiberry77
    Brandiberry77 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am 35 with 5 kids. Add me in.
  • CHEVYGYRL27
    Options
    I'm 27 ...you can add me if you would like to.
  • wee_emski
    wee_emski Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me hun. I'm a young mum, 26 with 3 little boys aged between 5 and 10 months. I'm trying to get fit again after having my babies.
  • premiere1908
    Options
    Hey! My name is Erica and I am married with an 18 month old son who is BUSY BUSY :) I definitely understand the struggles of managing motherhood and weight loss. I started trying to get back in shape just 3 weeks ago. I am seeing little progress but look foward to seeing more as time goes on :smile: