Bikini comparison, last year to this...

Options
mariposa224
mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
I just came across the picture from June of 2011 today. I was really excited at the difference as I actually wear that bikini this year as well. lol The one taken this May is a similar bikini (the top is the exact same style, the bottom is basically the same cut, just styled slightly different). That photo was taken the day I finished 30 Day Shred. I've since completed Ripped in 30 and am doing another Jillian Michaels DVD now. I've posted my starting day pic below the bikini pic just to show the progress I've made since. But, anyway, I just wanted to share this as I was REALLY excited to see how different I look this summer compared to last! Thanks for reading!
7570974016_aa087ebbab.jpg
(Please excuse the awful hair in these. lol) July 8, 2012
7531569818_4eb44ab163.jpg
7531572196_dca119e375.jpg

Replies

• Pspetal
    Pspetal Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    WOW!! The change is unbelievable! You look amazing!
  • mariposa224
    Options
    Thank you :smile:
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look amazing girl :) well done x
  • mariposa224
    Options
    Thanks Jen! :smile: Still a work in progress, but it feels so good to SEE it, you know?
  • lillianelise
    lillianelise Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!!!! Wow the difference is unbelievable. Wtg, I know you are proud! On a different note, I'm curios to know where u got your bikinis bc I'm looking for a similar top!!
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    NICE WORK!!!!
  • mariposa224
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!!!! Wow the difference is unbelievable. Wtg, I know you are proud! On a different note, I'm curios to know where u got your bikinis bc I'm looking for a similar top!!
    From Victoria's Secret. I got the white/gold one last year, bought the tie-dye this year. The top is called the Liya Halter, I believe. They have quite a variety of colors and prints. :smile: And thank you!
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    You look great, congrats!!
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Amazing Difference!! Keep up the good work!
  • mariposa224
    Options
    Thanks ladies!
  • saramerino
    saramerino Posts: 10
    Options
    This is really motivating!! :) Great job
  • DaBigChief
    DaBigChief Posts: 146
    Options
    What a great transformation. Great job
  • Waszo
    Waszo Posts: 41
    Options
    Congrats!! Nice very nice, Love the long hair.
  • laurarpa
    laurarpa Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    bang-up job! Congrats.
  • mariposa224
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :happy:
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome! I've also done 30DS and RI30. I'm currently on 6W6P! I love Jillian's workouts! Congrats on your transformation! :)
  • sleonardbranson
    Options
    You look so amazing...you should be so proud of yourself...excellenet job!
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jen! :smile: Still a work in progress, but it feels so good to SEE it, you know?

I know exactly what you mean!! I don't feel any diff but when I look back at pics I can see (just did an update of my black bikini pics lol) not as amazing results as yours tho! I'm highly envious lol you've done soooo well I'm very proud of you xxx
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Looks like you've been working hard and making great progress!! COngratulations, it has paid off!
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    u look great...what happened to your knee?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!