Options
    cottage cheese
    prunes
    jello
    scrapple :sick:
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    ushrooms I am seriously allergic to them and anchovies, dislike other foods but I will eat them.
  • lucky2too
    lucky2too Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Okra... that's it! And that's probably because I 've never had it prepared any way that wasn't digustingly slimy. Can you eat it raw??
  • LadyZNW
    LadyZNW Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Liver, Beets, Asparagus, Mayo, Peas, Cauliflower, Ginger, Tongue, Insects ( my ex-grandmother-in-law tried to feed me cooked Cicadas she plucked off the bushes a few years back) :sick: Oh yeah SALT I dont like SALT
    I'me sure there's more i'm pretty picky
  • going2befit4ever
    going2befit4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    cucumber, melon especially watermelon and honeydew, onion, beef, lamb,pork, peas.all are gross and never ever allowed in the house let alone the fridge if family eat them out they come in and clean their teeth immediately or else.
  • relly1008
    relly1008 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    liver, tripe, chitterlings, oysters, mushrooms, clams, mussels, monkey, rabbit, snake, gizzards, internal organs LOL.
    Otherwise, I am likely to love it. I love food!

This LOL!!!
  • going2befit4ever
    going2befit4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    jello and cottage cheese too just realised how picky i am ah well
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Shrimps and mushrooms come to mind.

Food should not squelch. Blech.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    liver, mushrooms, green peppers, olives, squid... I am sure there is more just cant think of them all right now lol
  • AnitaVolpato
    AnitaVolpato Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Oyster's, green tomato's, cornbread (I eat only the dressing/stuffing), watermelon, mayonnaise(I only eat it in chicken salad & potato), brussel sprouts, granola, sardines, pork brain's, chocolate cereal's, radishes, raw carrot's, okra, cabbage, banana's (I force myself to eat them though)...

P.S. I love liver and chitterlings...
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Okay here it goes: mushrooms, peppers, onions,potatoes,spinach,sweetcorn, tuna,olives and anchovies.

wtf do you have in an omelet?
  • GiaLaDiva
    GiaLaDiva Posts: 26
    Options
    For me any meat with bones, fat or veins attached. I mainly eat skinless boneless chicken breast. It's so weird I used to eat chicken wings, pork chops all that, but after I turned 19 or I just couldnt stomach it. It grossed me out when I saw the veins or bones on meat. My husband has to cut the chicken off the bone for me when I'm not around. I know it sounds crazy but I just can't stomach it.
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Tomatoes and olives do it for me....

That's too funny - whenever I have pizza - tomatoes and green olives are the only toppings :p

I hate pineapple. Oh my gosh so disgusting. It's weird because I eat fruit a LOT - almost every type of fruit too lol except pineapple obviously :P
  • newmommynewfitme
    Options
    Bologna, Hot dogs, ANYTHING off the pig except lean chops,,l ham or pork roast for pulled pork ( all my meat needs to be boneless with the exception of chicken wings), liver, tripe, oysters, calamari, rabbit (eww my gram tred to feed it to me), deer, snake, squid, any melon (allergic), Peanuts(allergic), Honey(allergic), Tuna(allergic), Salmon(Allergic), Milk (allergic), Eggs(allergic), kiwi(allergic) sardines, insects or rodents ( yes, I know ppl who eat it and ewwww!), raspberries (allergic), blueberries (allergic), any part of the cow except- extra lean ground beef, sirolin steak or strip steak, tofu , beets, snails, grits, cream of wheat, and jello.
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    My number one thing I will not eat is celery.. I've ALWAYS hated it. I also don't like calamari... or cooked carrots. Or Liver. I also kinda hate peas.

2 years ago I would've said that I despise onions, especially raw onions... but I actually love them now, raw and cooked. *shrugs*
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Salmon. Tuna. Smells like....nvm.
    Liver cuz it looks like afterbirth.
  • Scandinavia
    Scandinavia Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Red meat, pork, and poultry. :) Also, no to any junk or fast food. I hate it.
  • DrowningMermaid
    Options
    I'm a VERY picky person.

I don't eat grits, collard greens, cilantro, anything made out of a pig, hate onions (though I've been venturing into the world of cooked onions and they're not terrible), I don't eat anything cherry flavored (other than cherries), no mussels, clams, scallops, very little shrimp, no lobster, no "cream of" anything including creamed corn.

And I loathe mayonnaise.