Rude people....learn some manners!~

Options
124»

Replies

• AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Not to justify their behavior at all, but kids say the things that adults have learned not to say....

kids? she said they were teens =/

Yep...probably 15 or so....old enough to know better!

honestly, age is NO excuse if parents do their jobs!! My kids are 2 and 3 years old, they don't act like little *kitten* to other people. My 3-year-old actually went up to a woman with a cane and held a door for her! It's called good parenting =/
  • prosperityrose
    Options
    It is sad that kids have no manners! The teens in our neighborhood always call me fatty and make fun of me when I come home from work.
  • sweetpea5445
    sweetpea5445 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I think I would made sure they heard me call them douchbags.
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Kids can be EXTREMELY cruel... I was teased all through elementary school and middle school for being chubby and it really sucked.

And it's definitely not just kids... Last summer, a couple months after I had my son, I went outside with my husband to show off my new baby and talk to the neighbors. one of the ladies that lives in my old apartment (who was not skinny herself) who I was not friends with flat out said to me "You're getting fat. Before when I saw you I thought you were losing weight but you look like you're gaining weight"...I was like wow, really? and just laughed at her. She was one of those people that didn't know how to keep her mouth shut. Looking back I should've said "well I just had a baby, what's your excuse?". People can just be so ignorant. I would NEVER be rude like that to anyone for no reason.
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I have gone through situations like this too. Many just when I'm walking for exercise. No wonder big people stay big. It's terrifying to go out and hear such horrible things, and people are worse if you are trying to change and someone can see that.
  • smartmom0818
    Options
    My day out in a nutshell. That's one of the reasons I am on here busting my butt to lose weight.
  • ChapinaGrande
    ChapinaGrande Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I can't stand people like that. Years ago, I was outside watering my garden (in grubby clothes, looking pretty gross, I'll admit) and two teenage boys were walking on the sidewalk. One said to the other "There's a girl for you!" and the other responded "Ugh, no thanks!"

I sprayed them with the hose.

I suppose if they'd have shown a little more restraint, I would too. I don't put up with BS like that and neither should anyone else.

HA! I absolutely love this. What a wonderful way to defend yourself!
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    So rude ... I hate it when people are like that!!!
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    I'm mad just reading about it! :mad:
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Yes it should be legal to kick kids's *kitten* when they act this way.

THIS^^^ I would have had to say something. Some kids now days have no manners because they are not taught respect.
    Beating up people you don't care for is a great way to show you are a respectful person. :huh:

Violence in exchange for rudeness from children. Really? And what should we do to the adults who behave this way? Set them on fire?

... Maybe we should...